Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

legend of queen opala followers

farah legendofqueenopala opala osira follower

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lula

lula

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

:heart: hi guys.
I'm not very good with mods, this is my first mod, and I must say that I received much help from a friend (graph thank you very much for your patience)
are low-level girls, but very sexy
:blush:

logo.jpg

Farah
-LOCATION-saved in Lost Knife Hideout and
Return to Drunken Hunt's Man
V3-BODY CHSBHC
Osira
-LOCATION-Drunken Hunt's Man
ADEC-BODY
Opala
-LOCATION-Drunken Hunt's Man
-BODY Standard
q5544vvar544wq46g.jpg
I would like to add more clothes, and maybe change her hair.
:sleepy:

http://www.mediafire...69ei40didbkls0f

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Deedlit

Deedlit

Twist in My Sobriety - Tanita Tikaram

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

bad news, 

Farah
-LOCATION-saved in Lost Knife Hideout and
Return to Drunken Hunt's Man
V3-BODY CHSBHC

shes not there, i just got there and cleaned all hideout/cave and nothing of her, the others 2 Osira and Works fine, its right there, exact spot, going post pic with 2 girls working fine and post of maps with arrow point ar areas wich farah its not there, showing like i cleaned that while searching for her.

Obs: she already exist, summoned her with console, but not at place of description, at least for me.

Still a Great work, just missed a location spot i guess.

Attached Files

cyberblade666

cyberblade666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I usually never post a comment, but I found 2 bugs in your mod. It may be because it is not compatible with other mod

First after saving Farah, I invited her to live in the luxury bathouse mod. But the game crashed when she go near it. No problem with Osira or Opala though.

Second, the "show me adult show XXX" spell mod does not work either, which also crash the game.

P.S. Great job on this mod, hope you fix the bug soon.

tokyocler

tokyocler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

good job

Deedlit

Deedlit

Twist in My Sobriety - Tanita Tikaram

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

I usually never post a comment, but I found 2 bugs in your mod. It may be because it is not compatible with other mod

First after saving Farah, I invited her to live in the luxury bathouse mod. But the game crashed when she go near it. No problem with Osira or Opala though.

Second, the "show me adult show XXX" spell mod does not work either, which also crash the game.

mind if i ask , if you are a companion? because im a vampire and she not at cave, cleaned all, maybe can you post a photo with location?

GRAFO

GRAFO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

mind if i ask , if you are a companion? because im a vampire and she not at cave, cleaned all, maybe can you post a photo with location?

farah it's located in the metal cage.

and GOOD JOB! haha now the problem is yours lula ;) . I like the look Osira,
but opala is half ugly. and Lady FARAH is sexy

KEEP WORKING!

nekobasu

nekobasu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Is there anything special I need to make this run? I'm getting CTD as soon as I try to load an area where the companions are supposed to be.

I only have cbbe body, some skimpy armor replacers, bella's beauty mod and apachii hair.

Really like how Farah looks, I think I need her in my game ;)

Fat Kyubey

Fat Kyubey

Fat Fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

Thank you for the new toys. I took some pictures of "playing" with them;

Spoiler

Joon

Joon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

lula I like your work, Farah- hot Milf ), where to download tattooed under his eyes and rings like the character Farah ?

sorry for my bad english                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

JJDemon

JJDemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

CTDs caused by zoning into Drunken Huntsman.

daemon1995

daemon1995

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

What animation set did you use for this? :o

Fat Kyubey

Fat Kyubey

Fat Fuck

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,469 posts

What animation set did you use for this? :o

Arrok's replacers for SexiS.

gwyllgi

gwyllgi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

need this.

dje34

dje34

Random Variable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

This is gr8 !

Thx !

Now I only need a black panther to use them all perfectly !

Jenova23

Jenova23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts

It would be cool if they were voiced followers plenty of adult voiced dialog to use from the game. Though I don't know if it's possible to convert it, either or here are the voices it would be a very nice quest mod.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: farah, legendofqueenopala, opala, osira, follower