Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Ah, that's excellent, thanks. Love the old style skin too.

And on related matters, what is the inspiration for the 'mantis' suit?

And do I install both Maternity Clothes AND the latest user29maternity12.7 or just one or the other?

Cheers.

EDIT: Catsuit open gives me a missing mesh (ie invisible body except head and hands) and Sexy Lingerie(P1) automatically swaps to sexy sleepwear if you are not in fact pregnant and use BEWARE OF GIRL female body. (at least that's what I am using)

The catsuit(I assume you're talking about the mantis zero outfit) uses special textures. They should be included in the download. The sexy lingerie is suppose to swap to your default sexy sleepwear if you're not pregnant. When you get pregnant it should swap back just like everything else.

The open catsuit technically isn't finished yet, might be why it's invisible. My main priority at the moment is trying to get the base Cali stock meshes done before I start messing around with other meshes too much. Still alot to go with those left to do, but once they are out of the way I'm planning on starting some variations on stock, and maybe start converting some other stuff like that type3m I like the look of :)

You only need the maternity clothes pack in the first post. I'll probably be moving files around in the others before each release anyway.

that will explain why they aint working

and ive already had a good mess around with the new armours :3

and also i decided to get the Mantis armour mod itself

and was running around Blasting everything with the weapons that come with it :-D (even those damn crows that give 1xp per kill!!!!!)

Yeah, still finishing it, I missed a few things and the non-preg Mantis wasn't in Evilrunners pack so I used the NV version I had installed.

Yeah, got them. Just working on Raider armour 2 then I'm uploading. Also updated Raider armour 1 to P5.

Any chance you could look at doing the prostitute outfits 2 and 3?

Once I've uploaded I'm going to work on reweighting what's done to the new scheme, and alot of meshes still need P4 / p5

Which Raider armor are you doing? Like what's it's actual name, because I was thinking about doing another one and don't want to do the same one you're doing :P.

And ya, I'll have a go with the prostitute outfits. I think we should only do outfits that make sense for P4/P5. I think if you get that big part of the idea is that you have a very limited selection of what you can wear.

It's the corsety one :P

Don't know the names of any of them, I just work off the folder they live in.

P4 and P5 I'm going for any mesh that will work really. Probably not much from the stock conversions, but when I start alternate looks they might be more usable.

I'll do this prostitute outfit then I'll probably be done for a couple days. If you want to keep updating this thread with what ones you're working on I'll just stay away from them.

New version is up in the first post.

The following folders/files are new:

BoSScribe

CombatArmor

Lingerie

Loogie -> Slaverags -> summerslave4, summerslave5

MetalArmor

RaiderArmor01 -> RaiderArmor01_4, RaiderArmor01_5, RaiderArmor01_5Alt

RaiderArmor02

T-51bFem

WastelandClothing03

wastelandclothing04

wastelandclothing05

Also added is a ground mesh in the base pregnantCali folder, and a texture in textures\armor\pregnantCali. If anyone fancies making a texture go ahead.

As usual post any bugs you find here. I didn't find anything glaring, but I'm expecting something :D

Halstrom before the most recent upload was the Merc Adventurer. This upload however includes the Merc Veteran outfit I did as well. Woops, I mean there's a merc grunt outfit in there as well now.

I updated the first post with the game names of the numbered outfits. As of now, the main post has everything done so far, except the new enclave armour while I ponder some file structure things.

Oh btw user29, I did a couple of edits on the Metal Armour. Added a non cutaway version of P3, and renamed the cutaway one to an alt p3 and neatened the mesh a bit. We can add a set of bare midriff ones this way, more choice :D

I think, though I'm certainly not sure, that if you keep it exactly like I have it in their it should work fine. The pregnant versions of the suit show a little more skin, if you are thinking a texture's not showing up.