Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

I hope the version with the leggings is ok for you. I didn't realize they were completely different meshes.

I knew the taking requests would be a good idea. I would have had no idea that outfit existed otherwise.

cool.

With the retextures I'm wondering if it might be better to link to the original? The textures can get quite large' date=' which will inflate the pack size for people who don't use the outfit. Linking at least keeps the bandwidth on the nexus.[/quote']

I'm thinking perhaps we should have a few different packs like Vanilla, DLC & maybe LoreFriendlyNew and Non-LoreFriendlyNew.

I redownloaded the willow mod to see exactly which armor mesh she is using but I can't find the mesh for her clothing anywhere in the mod. Yet I know it has to be there somewhere. Any ideas?

edit: wait, I bet it's in the NVWIllow BFA

If I extract her armor out of there, then keep the file structure will it overwrite?

I got it into the game real quick but I'm not sure how to handle her jacket. Anything more than a P1 is going to clip. Should she just be set to unequip or jacket for more than P1 or do you have a better idea?

Another to add to the pile: Merc Charmer Outfit (sexy sort of short skirt business women's suit... with open access underneath. Perfect for staying dressed while hiking the skirt up or bending over!)

For those with hots for working-girl (no, not the street working girl) that continues her 'job' professionally while a bun's baking in the oven.

I like going from non-bare (p1)to bare(P2 P3) if you can do it. But if you don't want to do that I'd prefer bare ultimately.

Not for every outfit mind you :P But I could see it working for charmer.

Merc charmer outfit done up to P5 :D

Back to re-weighting. Did a little testing with the re-weighting I've been doing and it's looking pretty good. Even some of the dance animations on the P5 body work very well (aside from extremely obvious clipping with the arms / stomach :P )

Not seen your new cass slave outfit, is it up yet?

Merc charmer outfit done up to P5 :D

Back to re-weighting. Did a little testing with the re-weighting I've been doing and it's looking pretty good. Even some of the dance animations on the P5 body work very well (aside from extremely obvious clipping with the arms / stomach :P )

Not seen your new cass slave outfit' date=' is it up yet?

[/quote']

Win! Thanks. I don't know why the Charmer is so appealing to me... maybe it's the combo of Charmer + Glasses and a Hot for Teacher/Librarian complex.

Q: When will the package be updated with the new content? More of a question on how often you plan to release a new version than specifically what time you'll do it next.

Q2: While some may find it unappealing or disturbing, I gotta ask whether or not you could do some male clothing models. Since doing multiple types and versions like has been done for females (great job to all working on them, by the way) would be ridiculous to accommodate for male clothing, since I have no desire to double the number of models, would highly specific set of clothing be out of the question? I'm thinking utilizing a custom outfit mod's contents due to the nature of the mod I have in mind.

Granted Q2 is hypothetical as I'm a procrastinator and may never get past the conception stage (no pun intended), so male maternity clothing is simply a question of willingness to cater to a specific mod (though Mal may or may not do male stuff)... and degree of perversion.

np, I'm quite fond of the model myself :)

As for Q1 releases are mostly once a few meshes are done and clean. Next one will be after I re-weight stuff.

Q2 I have no interested doing myself. There are enough female meshes to keep me busy, and male ones arn't something I'm interested in doing. Anyone else is welcome to do it though :)