Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

New files up :D

Main download has been updated with the P4 and P5 mesh, with both BB and non BB variants.

Also fixed the Cass outfit P2 bug.

The texture file has the texture files from the type 3 armor pack by exeter for the Veronica outfit. Should fix the flashing textures if you have them.

Not sure if this makes sense to other people but I've actually started trying this format for the body / clothhing naming, it may simplify things later.

; *** Body Sizes 0 Normal, 1 - Preg1, 2 - Preg2, 3 - Preg3, 4 - Preg4, 5 - Preg5

; *** Breasts 0 - Flat, 1 - A Cup, 2 - B Cup, 3 - C Cup, 4 - D Cup, 5 - E Cup, 6 - F Cup

So NakedBody1stBB is NakedBodyP1B4

I'm thinking later of adding a prefix for body type too so would be NakedBody3P1B4 for Type 3 and for other body we'd have to use SK for Skinny, HG for HGEC etc.

All part of the bigger plan I have later for body/clothes swapping :)

Is this for file names? If not skip this post :) .

My thought was to put any other body types in different folders, so Cali bodies are currently going in the pregnant cali data structure, cup variations would go in their own folder (are there any of those out?).

Just my thinking behind that is to limit the number of meshes in each place. There's already 5 meshes for each base armor, adding 7 variations of each base armour is going to make things a mess.

Oh, I would switch BB naming, would have been better having NakedBody1stBB and NakedBody1st. I can tell I'm using the wrong naming scheme if I keep loading the wrong file in blender ;)

A couple requests to just add to the pile. Perhaps if you ever run out of clothing to convert you could give these a go

the corset from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44556

and this just seemed like an obvious choice http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39555

I've got a feeling you could do wonders with the corset slowly no longer fitting with each stage.

A couple requests to just add to the pile. Perhaps if you ever run out of clothing to convert you could give these a go

the corset from http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=44556

and this just seemed like an obvious choice http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39555

I've got a feeling you could do wonders with the corset slowly no longer fitting with each stage.

Well I would probably treat it as I plan with Power armor and other tight armor etc, unless you purchase the Combat armor in the P3 size, not all outfits are going to "stretch" sizes, penalities increase as your bodysize does till eventually damage starts occurring from wearing it.

Thought I would post this here for relevance:

Also, for whatever reason the 'underwear' outfit would not show when pregnant, I would just be invisible, but all others worked fine. Vault 9 (or 19) slave outfit is also a bit strange in the sense that its just some hoops around your legs and nothing else, including no belly, not sure if this is intended or not. Also noticed combat armour reinforced and some other suits (like advanced radiation) doesn't have a pregnant model.

PS: I keep getting the 'boobs to infinity' problem with some clothing or lack thereof. I know I have to install two version of it, but for one of them I didn't have the necessary folder (1st person I think) Did I have to create it?

Also' date=' for whatever reason the 'underwear' outfit would not show when pregnant, I would just be invisible, but all others worked fine. Vault 9 (or 19) slave outfit is also a bit strange in the sense that its just some hoops around your legs and nothing else, including no belly, not sure if this is intended or not. Also noticed combat armour reinforced and some other suits (like advanced radiation) doesn't have a pregnant model.

PS: I keep getting the 'boobs to infinity' problem with some clothing or lack thereof. I know I have to install two version of it, but for one of them I didn't have the necessary folder (1st person I think) Did I have to create it?[/quote']

Some of those issues I think are in my code, will have a look at them tommorrow, there are a lot of outfits that probably never will have Pregnant versions, there's just too many to do, yeah I don't get the Vault 19 hoops outfit myself and it doesn't seem to be pregnant for me either. :)

Also' date=' for whatever reason the 'underwear' outfit would not show when pregnant, I would just be invisible, but all others worked fine. Vault 9 (or 19) slave outfit is also a bit strange in the sense that its just some hoops around your legs and nothing else, including no belly, not sure if this is intended or not. Also noticed combat armour reinforced and some other suits (like advanced radiation) doesn't have a pregnant model.

PS: I keep getting the 'boobs to infinity' problem with some clothing or lack thereof. I know I have to install two version of it, but for one of them I didn't have the necessary folder (1st person I think) Did I have to create it?[/quote']

Some of those issues I think are in my code, will have a look at them tommorrow, there are a lot of outfits that probably never will have Pregnant versions, there's just too many to do, yeah I don't get the Vault 19 hoops outfit myself and it doesn't seem to be pregnant for me either. :)

Thanks Halstrom, I thought it might have been the case with the other 'normal' armours but I just thought I would ask to be sure. I don't have a problem as most of the important ones and even the mundane ones are covered, which is excellent.

Back again after a bit of a break. Tried creating a few of my own outfits, but sadly I suck at modelling so it didn't get very far :D

Anyway, got a couple of meshes done. I have BoS power armour up to 3rd, beyond that the mesh starts being a pain. Also did the zero suit mesh up to V, been wanting to do that for a while now :)

Might toss in a couple and I'll do an update tommorow.