"What mod is this?" III

Does anybody know why Unreal Cinema ENB has been taken down on Nexus? 

The modder completely vanished, and took everything with them.  They even deleted their blog.  I have a copy, though.

Data files  Some adjusted meshes and textures, includes some for WATER 1.6c..

ENB files

Thank you  :P  I recently bought a new laptop and I always wanted to try this enb out. 

Guest SemiPr0

is there a dual wield idle mod like this pic..

the mod i have is much lower.. its called dual wield sphinx

That is actually a still pose from PinupPoser/Skyrim Pose Collection by Halofarm. Pretty female idles does have a couple of interesting stand idles in it but they don't do that pose. To be honest that pose would be kind of unnatural all by itself as an idle.

Guest SemiPr0

Hey, has anyone come across this bikini? If so, where can I find it? Appreciate

TESV2012-04-2508-06-45-19.jpg

Its in Las Vegas. Foxy Girls Gentlemans Club I believe.

ya got a link or something for that ?

This mod was linked a page back actually. I was just making a joke about bad strip clubs. :)

Those aren't from Kaws nail pack they look like one of b3lisario's UNPB Conversions that you can get from his LL thread they are pretty far down his list.

Conversions for UNPB with BBP

I don't really recommend Kaws Claws unless you know how to change equip slots as Kaws will replace your equipped gauntlets b3lisario's conversions won't do that.

Guest SemiPr0

Those aren't from Kaws nail pack they look like one of b3lisario's UNPB Conversions that you can get from his LL thread they are pretty far down his list.

Conversions for UNPB with BBP

I don't really recommend Kaws Claws unless you know how to change equip slots as Kaws will replace your equipped gauntlets b3lisario's conversions won't do that.

Well for those of us that still prefer CBBE its pretty much the only option I'm aware of until Sunspot2 finishes the new female hand meshes and reworked nailbeds they've been working on. And yeah changing equip slot is a little tricky though I suspect if someone is wanting to show off their nails, most gauntlets aren't really going to be helpful in that regard anyways except a few that have exposed hands.

im not one for wanting non-lore friendly armor but good god where can i find this set?

28306.jpg

The boots and stockings look like they might be something from Halo's sexy mix set. The top is Simple knit which you can also find on Halo's blog. It must be his UNPC version because he made an alternate edit of Simple knit that is shorter than the original length.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/

im not one for wanting non-lore friendly armor but good god where can i find this set?

28306.jpg

The boots and stockings look like they might be something from Halo's sexy mix set. The top is Simple knit which you can also find on Halo's blog. It must be his UNPC version because he made an alternate edit of Simple knit that is shorter than the original length.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/

Thanks for this.

I like the outfit but it looks like the face and hair are just a mask it would have impressed me more if it had been a real face preset and hair.

The hair is real hair, I have one of my followers wearing it. Just like my Lightning Follower her hair is real and i made her face myself.