Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CHSBHC v3 and ADM v1.5

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

b3lisario

b3lisario

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts
This loop works fine in some parts of arms and legs. But due to vertex id mismatch, a lot of vertices are moved wrong.
(
    local op = (if classOf selection[2] == Editable_Poly then polyop else meshop)
    for i = 1 to selection[1].mesh.numverts do
    (
        op.setVert selection[2] i (getVert selection[1].mesh i)
    )
)

It shows how to get and set vertices positions, could be a start.

I can't import the cbbe3.2 mesh in 3ds max properly. It does not align with any skeleton I tried (CHSBH, unpb, xp32ms, perfect3-2).

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

sbseed

sbseed

my 2 cents...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

i think its an issue with the nif format itself, the only formats that cause issues for me.

not sure what it is about the nif file format... might be some information that isnt transferred properly from the nif format or it doesnt store them.

should check for updates to the nifscripts and nifskope stuff to see if some of that stuff might have been fixed in converting...

o3zman

o3zman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

i just import the thing with the default bbp skeleton if you use the cbbe bbp.  or tbbp skeleton that they suggest with cbbe tbbp.

as for the nif format. as youve stated, yes it's mess, but elaborate upon your dread for it.

i dont know if its my meds talking. nifs being broken has been definitively stated by the pro modder.  But what about them, in detail if possible, makes them so "damn thing is un-salvageable?"

-----------------------------------

don't mind the pic, tis for something else  :(

[spoiler='don't mind me']Attached File  ScreenShot72.jpg   69.84KB   208 downloads[/spoiler]

Cynder

Cynder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

To be frank, I like the full chsbhc body. it's the 0 weight that bugs me.

---up for discussion: I recall seeing a chsbhc body AND aureola sliders for caliente's body slider. I know i downloaded them, but then deleted 'em.  stupid me.  Can anyone confirm?  If not, then that might be something that someone could do, make these sliders.  

---reason: I've slept a total of 16 hours this week. I don't want to have an aneurism during my commute to university and have all these kids see some fat dude die on their way to school.  It would save me a ton of eyestrain and stress.  If i had my own place, i'd totally do it.  But i'm stuck at my parents, babysitting my cousins, doing HW, passing out, waking up 10 minutes later; repeat.

---update: shoveled out a large body from caliente's slider to morph about to  chsbhc.  I'm trying to align the vertices so that tattoos and body marks align well. popped out a small body to test out too.  Hopefully by friday pacific i'll pass out TEST 3.

---another pt to discuss: Honestly...tell the thread what you'd like to have chsbhc be.  Discuss it please!!!!  @ anger.   Thin to large body, med to large, Adec to chsbhc, unpb to chsbhc, chsbhc to megalove or v3t? Describe your poison  :D

Get some sleep man! We love your mods, but we don't want you dying lol.

I also wanted to add what I would like for CHSBHC (another version if possible)

Something like 3dlatinazz with more definition and size to the thighs/legs, larger buttocks, buttocks.

Here are examples

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

http://3dlatinazz.com/

A body like that has a lot more "oomph" to it, literally will make someone say "dat ass", lol.

They look umperportioned. If you look at a Really big

womans body and compare it to what you are making,

You should see a lot of major differences. Not the

smoothing of the toons but how they size up compared

to real life versions of these toons. Do measurements

comparisons. Because as the caharecters move in the

game might have to compensate for that too. Only the

porportions conserning the lengths and actually amount of

fat/bulk of flesh v size of the toon compared to the real life version

you can find anywhere on the net.

Cynder

Cynder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Ebony chic looks the best  :D

o3zman

o3zman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Look up Brazilian models, singers, actresses  cynder.  They vary also. Thin and big but also heavily asseted. 

They get that look by removing cellulite in specific areas of their bodies, such as between the butt and legs, knees and legs the lower torso both back and front, and all oher crazy stuffs.  I think theres a documentary on it on the webs.

I saw one detailing a singer/dancer from Buenos Aires I think. She works out 6hours a day and spends another 3 getting he cellulite procedures done.  gigantic butt but not so big in the chest.  pretty sexy voice too.  no life outside of sundays because of modeling and singing and sleeping.  

and as far as real world bounce, i doubt anyone will make a new bounce mechanic for skyrim.   :(  its too much work.  not worth the effort at all.  im sorry big guy.

sbseed

sbseed

my 2 cents...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

i would say start from a base default mesh from 3ds max (materials) that are available then build those up in the areas you want, that way you dont have to mess with nif at all...

i dont know exactly what the nif format does exactly that causes issues with other programs using them or editing them, i have a suspition that it is how it stores the meshes within the nif file format itself... nif formats all have seems in the meshes (damned sloppy way to save a mesh in my opinion) and those edge loops are probably incomplete or have errors because the information isnt converted possibly.

i could be wrong about that, but this is how it seems to be to me... i cant be sure because i have no idea how data is recorded and saved within the nif file environment.

edit:

if you want i can take a couple swings with a bat at the meshes your trying to mess with... send em to my email and ill see what (if anything) i can do with them.

cant promise they will be as good, or that the ill be able to finish anything at all.

Sapience

Sapience

Casual Incarnate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Downloaded and tried out v1.2 on the OP. I'm using the Alice Black skeleton (found here on LL), and a 1.3 scaling on the breasts.

Spoiler

I'd say it looks pretty good :)
However, it looks like the Alice Black skeleton scales the ass a little too much, as there's a bit of visible geometry there. I'd definitely like to see some butt physics support in the future, but other than that I think this is coming along nicely.

EDIT: I'd also like to throw my support behind TBBP, as it's backwards compatible with BBP bodies, armours, and anims. Also: more jiggle.

beach666

beach666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

It looks like someone over on skyrim nexus just put out a tbbp updated chsbhc body with bigger proportions. I just installed it to check it out. Looks pretty damn good imo, however, It did not have bouncing butt, epic fail. Perhaps I installed it wrong though. The min size is standard chshbc max, with the max size quite a bit bigger. Here is the link.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31349

Edit: 

Upon further review, the calves look pretty bad, as if they don't belong on the body. It was a decent effort, the authors head was in the right place.

o3zman

o3zman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Tompom was a regular here.  I haven't seen the guy in a while though.  I don't know if he did the v3t or if a collective did it. 

The productions from the Japanese rpg enthusiasts is amazing.  I want to bring that here in the "west."  Obviously, we need a collective

that is capable  :(

o3zman

o3zman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

I'm not dead yet guys and gals, just have to get through exams part 1 this week, part 2 next week  :(

Once the generous hands of sbseed are done, I'll post up something that may or not be sbseed's contributions.

That means I'll be kicking back after Thursday, pushing around verts and polygons for your enjoyment.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts

chsbhc v3.2 is not gut original body is better

sbseed

sbseed

my 2 cents...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

your grammar needs some help winny.... im not sure what you are trying to say there.

winny257

winny257

lonely Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,394 posts

sorry ich spreche kein englisch !!!!  ich wollte nur damit sagen , daß die originalversion von CHSBHC - BBP , der beste bodymod ist , den ich je gesehen habe .

sbseed

sbseed

my 2 cents...

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

what language do you speak?

try using your language with proper characters (will use google translate)

maybe we can converse in your language.