• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an idea about LoversOrgy...How about switching partners in the middle of sex?

LoversPK have 3 sessions of animation for a sex, so my idea is...for each session, they will switch partner randomly. It will be look great.

The actor who doesn't have partner will masturbate on the side until he get opportunity again in the next session. Like more males than females + M/M disabled case, so not all males get the females in each session, some male must stand idle on the side and masturbate.

I have an idea about LoversOrgy...How about switching partners in the middle of sex?

LoversPK have 3 sessions of animation for a sex, so my idea is...for each session, they will switch partner randomly. It will be look great.

The actor who doesn't have partner will masturbate on the side until he get opportunity again in the next session. Like more males than females + M/M disabled case, so not all males get the females in each session, some male must stand idle on the side and masturbate.

Ooh, I like that idea...

I'll have a think about that, and investigate how feasible it might be. I'll probably need to modify the Orgy script in any case for compatibility with Hooker3 (which will include something similar for use in some of the brothel quests).

hmm i need to ask a thing how to i do so at player is yea female for when female/famale. player char is always female=male who do it so how can i do it other way around? :)

You can't specify the pairing for individual actors, but try changing the various settings in the ini - for example, set sFemaleFemale to 3 and set sMaleFemale to 1 or 2. The values for these pairings are the priority - a pairing with a value of 3 is more likely than a pairing with a value of 2, and so on.

hmm i need to ask a thing how to i do so at player is yea female for when female/famale. player char is always female=male who do it so how can i do it other way around? :)

You can't specify the pairing for individual actors, but try changing the various settings in the ini - for example, set sFemaleFemale to 3 and set sMaleFemale to 1 or 2. The values for these pairings are the priority - a pairing with a value of 3 is more likely than a pairing with a value of 2, and so on.

okey thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I installed this Lover Orgy into my game? But when having sex, nothing happens!!! Can somebody in a few simple "Earthy" words explain me, how to make the orgy working?? Please

Did you read the OP?  It tells you what the spell you have to cast is named.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

High Gabe yep It's easter 420 day wheee!

Just shows I never read them readme's maybe they should be don't readme's then I would read them just to be contrary??? I didn't realize this was your mod. It's one of my favorites .. It's just so damn funny!!!! Anytime I'm bored and people are just hangin out like in church or something inappropriate I can hit this and an ORGIASTIC FRENZY SWEEPS OVER THE CROWD!! God it's hilarious

BTW I was having some trouble recently with my PC and NPCs transporting onto furniture and other strange stuff (Floating above furniture) which didn't happen before. So I played around with the (Oblivion\data\ INI ) for those of you that like me looked for ini's all over hell I think theres over ONE million INIs in a modded Oblivion and they are always located where I'm not looking!!! My solution was to backup the vanilla INI just in case then I removed the teleport to function and it worked again for me. These are the lines I removed:

; bUseBeds

; Valid values: 0 or 1. Default: 1

; Indicates whether beds should be used, where available.

set xLOMainQuest.bUseBeds to 1

I know it's not the proper solution but it worked for me. By the way I tried changing the default 0 or 1 it didn't seem to help.

One bug in oblivion fixed 10,000,000 to go

Thanks for a ton of FUN.. ron

• 8 months later...

How do you activate this power?  I am using SKyUI and the power "start orgy" does NOT appear in my list of powers or under the illusions spells. Ive saved the game and restarted after activating the mod

Dude, this is an oblivion mod.  It won't work with skyrim.  Slow down and actually read the OP for plugins, you'll save yourself a lot of grief.

Well, will the game even start at all? I doubt it. Maybe "SkyUI" refering to a Skyrim-like hud mod for Oblivion, maybe? tongue.png

• 1 year later...

If you are familar with Loverslab then the  base mod would tell you... but I guess SquallPT should consider that Google or BIng shows this under  Orgy skyrim... 

Took me a little while to figure out the loverslab mods, since there is not a really good guide to what works with what, what is active and to this day I am still not able to get all play npcs to do anything else but stand.  Even thought i have gotten the other mods to work. 

• 2 months later...