Queens Blade for skyrim

even 1 exporting could be done, that also include other types of exporting...

I think you need to clean up your pc and reg from trash.

I've done that, but the problem still exist.

Sorry for late post, I just re-install my OS and most of the file were lost in the process...

I'm currently re-downloading everything I have before the re-installing my PC.

melona looked nice but when I loaded up and got to her she was naked

That would probably the ESP file, either the armor was not included (Outfit/item) or she was meant to be naked.

Sorry guys, for the conversion of Shizuka armor, I got a bit of problem with my 3D Max. It keep showing:

The software License check out failed.

Error 20

I've tried everything I found on the internet, but so far I can't get it work.

So I contacted Autodesk and still waiting for reply...

If you guys have any other solution than the one on this place:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/3ds-Max-2011-quot-Software-License-Checkout-Failed-Error-20-quot/td-p/2775720

I would be glad to know it...

I'm Autodesk Student downloader(License key recieved) But license checkout error often popup. Almost i installed 3DS 5 time. So i do not believe that fucking license and using blender. Autodesk? I say that AutoFuck!! YEHH!!

Just wondering, ain't we need something to be done to the Nif file (Skyrim) before we can import it to Blender?

There is some tutorials from this web:

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Skyrim._Part_1#Create_the_0.nif_armour_mesh

However, Is there any other way around to import our skyrim nif into Blender easily?

Aside :

1. Open the body you are going to work on in NifSkope (in the example, we are using femalebody_0.nif)
  2. First step is to edit the NiHeader settings:
    1. In the Block detais section, expand the NiHeader property as shown in picture Editting the NiHeader in NifSkope
    2. You'll see that the User version property has a value of 12. Double click on the 12 and then change it to 11.
    3. Then go to the User version 2 property, that has a value of 83. Double click on the 83 and then change it to 34.
  3. Next step is to delete the BSLightingShaderProperty:
    1. Expand the NiTriShape node as shown in picture Deleting the BSLightingShaderProperty
    2. Select the BSLightingShaderProperty node and press Ctrl+Del or right click and select the menu option Block -> Remove Branch
    3. Do this for all the NiTriShape nodes the mesh has (if it has more than one)
  4. Save the modified nif file. This modified nif is the one you will be importing into Blender.

First skyrim game released and importer was 3DS, MAYA only i know. Over 2012 years some way to blender import has been opened. In 2011 year i tried many time to use 3ds max and feel it's so dirty as using blender. (or i'm blender holic? :D)

Grafo i PM you for Echidna Custom Follower , cmon wake up ,test it. Or i will upload it for people here to test.

3ds is a joke guys , im trying to convert from oblivion armors to, cant do it for its bugs with 'skin wrap' and 'BullShitDismemberINST' with 2012 sp 2 to 12 upd,now 2011 sp2 .Same errors, same CTD on it.To bad there's no tuts on C4D for it.CK is the joke to.

3ds is a joke guys , im trying to convert from oblivion armors to, cant do it for its bugs with 'skin wrap' and 'BullShitDismemberINST' with 2012 sp 2 to 12 upd,now 2011 sp2 .Same errors, same CTD on it.To bad there's no tuts on C4D for it.CK is the joke to.

Damn, just when I got my 3dMax working again...

Still gonna keep trying to convert the Shizuka outfit with my 3Dmax.

If there is some tutorial on the net about converting armors from Oblivion to Skyrim, please let me know.

I don't care if it uses 3dMax or Blender or Whatever program they use. But I prefer something free of charge.

Why on Nexus its bad to mention Loverslab ?? 

I'm curious about that myself...

The moderators or whoever policy on Nexus is "Follow the Law or we will ban you".

A friend of mine made a model of Crysis' Nano Suit for fallout, in the end he was banned because of "Copyright" thingy.

As far as I know that was Fan-made, not ripping the model out of the game.

I would like to see Annelotte as a follower :D

Me too, and I could make one if anyone could point me to a tutorial about making hairs. All the tutorial I got always crashes the game on load or even worse the hair is flying on top of the head.

Some of my custom hair is working but it always bald when I try equipping any helm, anyway I could change this? I know they use a .tri file or something to change the hair when you equip a helmet or some sort.

I'm looking forward to a Melpha follower with healing abilities.

Making a follower with healing abilities is easy.

Making it heal us is something else... I've dig many sites about Skyrim followers and never found a single one that contains on how to make your follower heals you.

About the Shizuka Outfit, I found an Oblivion Skeleton for Skyrim. Will see if it works, and convert the body type.

Why on Nexus its bad to mention Loverslab ?? 

:shy:  It´s simple, COPYRIGHT!!

Just the way they like it... :@

We didn't steal any resources out of a game and put it into Skyrim then sold them.

So why the hell anyone should worry about it?

As for the Oblivion skeleton for Skyrim, for some reason I can't load it into 3d Max. Going to dig it again if I miss anything, if not I'll try to convert it manually with 3d Max...

Oh and can anyone point me to a good tutorial on custom hair making? cause every tutorial I found is useless...

They didn't explain about how you make a complete custom hair. As I mention above, some works but when I equip any helmet, it gone bald.

As a note, most of the working custom hairs is long hair and I'm currently learning on Nord Hair model 12. (Delphine's original hair style.)

Not good, still got the crash on both 3dmax or on the skyrim.

Here is the outfit, I've hide most of it because they won't fit or not a part of the body outfit.

• Front:

post-82610-0-58081700-1364737751_thumb.jpg

• Side :

post-82610-0-04587800-1364737970_thumb.jpg

• Back:

post-82610-0-44788600-1364738095_thumb.jpg

Should I post the source (.Max), .Nif, or .Obj file for those who can make it happen?

I've removed the Skin and BSDismembermentSkin Modifier.

Note: I just finished with the body outfit only... Still working for the fishnet and other on different files.