Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Estrus for Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

Hope he'll release teaser version of some of his animations prior to that

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

One can hope

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

One can hope

Currently living on it...

kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

One can hope

Currently living on it...

And luckily said hope is not misplaced.

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

had another idea, what if the Dragonborn became infected with the Entrus disease and became an entrus monster(Pixie-K's tentacle monster XD) rather then just casting spells at people yo wanna see destroyed. I think that would please JinZen since you wanna place them yourself, You are a walking etrus trap. Women even tab you and they get raped by yyou and your little helpers. There is so much you could do with this mod, it's not even funny.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

LaEspada

LaEspada

Somewhat Amused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/33102/

Apparently it's been released now!

Have fun with all your tentacle rapping fantasies!

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

Re-uploader and mirrorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/33102/

Apparently it's been released now!

Have fun with all your tentacle rapping fantasies!

Yes!!! Time to rape everyone I see XD

sapphyeatspaste

sapphyeatspaste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/33102 

just popped up over there within the last few hours, haven't tried it yet and i apologize if i'm not supposed to post nexus links here

sapphyeatspaste

sapphyeatspaste

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

yay i'm late! hehe

Jerbsinator

Jerbsinator

Huge Breast Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,994 posts

Ughh I don't understand why people like this tentacle rape shit, but then again people probably say that about me in regards to huge tits, so I will try not to be a hypocrite. 

kermit24

kermit24

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Mh can't get the animations to work :s

Somehow estrus isn't listed when i run the FNIS-Generator.exe, is this normal or is this my problem, any suggestion?

LaEspada

LaEspada

Somewhat Amused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts

Got the same problem as Kermit. And the shout is disabled and I cannot unlock/equip it.

BongoBongoBongo

BongoBongoBongo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Ughh I don't understand why people like this tentacle rape shit, but then again people probably say that about me in regards to huge tits, so I will try not to be a hypocrite. 

Same boat :D

Daguy

Daguy

♪~And my Voice, is my Violence~♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Nice. Only problem is the anal tentacle is broken on the first-word version. It'd also be nice to be able to cast it on yourself like in Oblivion, but I imagine that will come later.

What we really need now is a Hermaeus Mora/Apocrypha re-texture.