Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

Hi, I really want to use this mod. But whenever I install it I get CTD 100% of the time on startup why is this. Thanks

Review the requirements for this mod. Then review the requirements for each mod this mod requires, continue down the chain until you have ALL of the required mods installed (follow the instructions for each mod, skipping things leads to mod failures). Then if you still get a CTD it's probably a lousy computer without enough video memory/bandwidth to keep up.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, is Estrus compatible with SOS?  I tried it but unfortunately it only shows the hole where the pelvis should be.  

I also tried the serveral undress checkboxes in MCM... Maybe a problem in the loadorder?

I tried to cast the SOS spell on the victim and for a short moment the pelvis was visible but when the animation changed it just disappeared.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've encountered a problem which is mentioned in Estrus FAQ.txt, I cannot change perspective angle and the camera is stucked.

I did as the FAQ told me: sneak and cast Estrus self shout, however, I can now turn into 1st person camera, but whenever I walk, the camera just automatically turn up to the sky/roof, and even back in perspective(3rd person) mode, I can hardly aim the target I want to interact.

And even I remove Estrus and start a new game, the camera seems changed permanently, which is set high above PC's head.

Does anyone have the same problem? Maybe it's caused by MOD conflicts? I'm rly confused right now, BTW, I use Mod Organizer to install my Mods.

I've encountered a problem which is mentioned in Estrus FAQ.txt, I cannot change perspective angle and the camera is stucked.

I did as the FAQ told me: sneak and cast Estrus self shout, however, I can now turn into 1st person camera, but whenever I walk, the camera just automatically turn up to the sky/roof, and even back in perspective(3rd person) mode, I can hardly aim the target I want to interact.

And even I remove Estrus and start a new game, the camera seems changed permanently, which is set high above PC's head.

Does anyone have the same problem? Maybe it's caused by MOD conflicts? I'm rly confused right now, BTW, I use Mod Organizer to install my Mods.

Turn off the FlyCam. When you go into the menu options it looks likes it's disabled but it's not.  You have to click disabled anyway then exit the menu.

And this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12745-estrus-for-skyrim/page-11?do=findComment&comment=350989

Suggests playing another animation and jumping.

• 1 month later...

I just found this mod the other day and dam is it fun! Use it on forsworn and bandits all the time. Thalmor like to talk back while getting screwed hehe it is funny to watch.

I found the alternate audio files for this on the nexus called estrus super slimy edition. I would post a link but nexus is down right now and can't get a link to copy. Anyway what I noticed right away is the audio files for the effects were too loud in that slimy mod so I am trying to make my own sound effects for it. I already have the background noise for the tentacles animation working great except there are some problems.

The length of time for the animation is not matched to the background sound for it

There seems to be some problems with the animations ALWAYS playing correctly every time and using sounds properly.

Sometimes there is no audio for effects except this one ploop sound and the victim moaning.

The background sound for all animations is 11.8mb in size for anyone looking for it. What I am looking for is an explanation of the audio effects files like what animations do they go to? Is there a guide somewhere? Can anyone list the animations here and their associated audio effects names? The other two animations of the ghost hands with joy ride and sex machine have terrible audio cues and just use the same sounds as the tentacle animations. I wanna replace them with the right sounds but don't know which go to what.

An interesting idea if anyone can do it, make the three different animations into animated props or something. The tentacles look like they would be found in swamps and falmer places. The riding horse thing would be great for dungeons and tombs and places where ghosts are found it seems those hands should have a ghost shader though. The machine needs some texture work and placed in some dwemer ruins in some kind of weird room or something. From what I can tell in the ck these three different things work as clothing or armor and are temporarily equipped until the animations finish? So I don't know how someone would make them into an interactive prop the player could just walk up to and press E to use. The tentacles and the riding horse should be traps so the tentacles grab the player if they are walking not running too close and the horse hands grab the player even if they are running too close.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gotta say, Estrus + Immpersive first person equals awesome.

version 1.0 has a total of 6 anims, with the return of the blob from oblivion.  Oops, spoiler alert.  ;D

Unfortunately, throughout all the versions, Ive gotten the same problems.  Though slightly varrying.  In all animations it repeats the intro stage about 6 times in relative quick succession.  Random parts of the props and my own armor dissapear and re-appear.  In certain animations, namely the tentacle ones, a second set of props will spawn, and be offset a couple seconds behind the first.  Usually my skyrim will eventually crash, though I cant confirm it still is since Im using it on a seperate save this time.

Guest Jenova23

It would be cool if NPC used these spells like witches and Hagravens or any other similar type I tried to add them myself but It doesn't seem to be working I did not start a new game I saved then reloaded the game bellow are the steps I tried.

1. Add zzEstrusTentacleVoice to the spell list.

2. Change the spell type to ability.

3. Give them the allowshouting perk.

4. Change there combat style to a Mage type.

How do I do this?

Gotta say, Estrus + Immpersive first person equals awesome.

version 1.0 has a total of 6 anims, with the return of the blob from oblivion.  Oops, spoiler alert.  ;D

Unfortunately, throughout all the versions, Ive gotten the same problems.  Though slightly varrying.  In all animations it repeats the intro stage about 6 times in relative quick succession.  Random parts of the props and my own armor dissapear and re-appear.  In certain animations, namely the tentacle ones, a second set of props will spawn, and be offset a couple seconds behind the first.  Usually my skyrim will eventually crash, though I cant confirm it still is since Im using it on a seperate save this time.

I've had this issue for quite a while now. I'm hoping someone might have some ideas how to fix it. When i first downloaded this mod (the version when the self-shout was released), the intro would repeat like 5 or 6 times and the animation would work fine, but now its just getting ridiculous. The intro part of the animation just keeps repeating and the good stuff wont start. Also, after i shout at the 'victim', it takes like 20-30 seconds (or longer) before the animations start. Furthermore, their clothes are bouncing on and off during the animation. If anyone has any ideas how to fix this, i'm open to suggestions.

Also, one of the posts on this thread said something about starting the animations via console (to bypass the shout to get the right animation). Can anyone point out what the command is for the animations? I'd like to bypass the shout and not get the wrong animation because i misjudged my shout. Plus today i tapped the shout and got the horse animation. I thought the tentacle was the tap.

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody is getting CTDs trying to save after using this mod? I noticed after trying the Estrus Mimics, my character gets this kinda sad face (understandably):

post-285611-0-82385100-1391667801_thumb.jpg

I suspect that while this effect is working trying to save will cause CTDs... But for some reason it doesn't seem to end on its own. I was very happy with the idea of playing with the new Estrus Mimics mod, but unfortunately this is making the mod unplayable...

Any ideas?

^ Yes I was having this issue in a previous version, both the CTD and the stuck face.  I assume its a problem with his auto built in TFC function.  Since expressions have historically had various problems when tfc is involved (sexlab did as well, I think theyre about fixed now?  I dont really use tfc during any saved gameplay anymore just to be safe.).

Archived