Anti-chastity belt mod?

Hi, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this. Does anybody know of a mod for Classic Skyrim that will strip out chastity belts from other mods or simply prevent them from being equipped? My game has gotten chastity happy to a quite frankly astonishing degree, despite me specifically turning any and all settings I can find off, to the point that chastity belts have been in my inventory longer than my starting sword and it’s making me furious. I’m currently running Devious Devices, cursed loot, Devious Helpless, and Cursed Dreams as my main mods. Thanks kindly to anyone who can help me.

That is an interesting one: I feel you, since they tend to annoy me a bit as well.

First of all, Devious Devices, Cursed Loot and Deviously Helpless are all highly customizable. I use them myself and with the right Menu Settings it is possible to almost completly remove castity belts from the game, I don't expect those mods to be the problem.

I guess you mean captured dreams?

If so, there are some chastity belts that can't be avoided since it is quest related, but as long as you don't get thim in the quests you can work around the belts as well. Getting them this early can't be Captured Dreams related since the game has no influence on your characters items before you start any quests.

The mods you listed don't seem to be the reason for the problem you encounter, at least not with the right settings.

Are there any ohter DD related mods in your load order?

32 minutes ago, kasabian said:

That is an interesting one: I feel you, since they tend to annoy me a bit as well.

First of all, Devious Devices, Cursed Loot and Deviously Helpless are all highly customizable. I use them myself and with the right Menu Settings it is possible to almost completly remove castity belts from the game, I don't expect those mods to be the problem.

I guess you mean captured dreams?

If so, there are some chastity belts that can't be avoided since it is quest related, but as long as you don't get thim in the quests you can work around the belts as well. Getting them this early can't be Captured Dreams related since the game has no influence on your characters items before you start any quests.

The mods you listed don't seem to be the reason for the problem you encounter, at least not with the right settings.

Are there any ohter DD related mods in your load order?

Many of the bondage mod makers here are a bit chastity obsessed. Deviously Cursed Loot is a good example as even if you disable every chastity option in the MCM menu its still very easy to get belted if you hit the wrong RND dialogue response while gagged/prostituting/cursed dialog responses/etc. Now Captured Dreams... you're going to be spending time belted quite a bit. Its a fun mod but the belts are a way of life in it. That's just how the developer built it.

I suppose I could make a simple mod that disables all the generic DD chastity belts. You'd still have to deal any quest based belts in the bondage mods you use, but at least all the event that would place you in a stock chastity belt you could just shrug off and continue playing the game belt free.

18 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Hi, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this. Does anybody know of a mod for Classic Skyrim that will strip out chastity belts from other mods or simply prevent them from being equipped? My game has gotten chastity happy to a quite frankly astonishing degree, despite me specifically turning any and all settings I can find off, to the point that chastity belts have been in my inventory longer than my starting sword and it’s making me furious. I’m currently running Devious Devices, cursed loot, Devious Helpless, and Cursed Dreams as my main mods. Thanks kindly to anyone who can help me.

I've certainly not heard of a mod that removes chastity belts from other mods, at least not currently.  Captured Dreams is kinda built off the idea of long-term chastity belt usage for much of it's quests/events.

One thing you can do if you want to keep using mods that put chastity belts on you constantly is to disable the DD Sex Animation filter while wearing one.  This means that the chastity belt will be visual only - it won't block vaginal/anal sex triggered from other non-DD mods.  The cons of this approach is you'd still be wearing one, and you'd want to turn the filter back on when you are wearing heavy bondage like armbinders or yokes or your character will magically get their hands free in sex scenes.

20 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

I suppose I could make a simple mod that disables all the generic DD chastity belts. You'd still have to deal any quest based belts in the bondage mods you use, but at least all the event that would place you in a stock chastity belt you could just shrug off and continue playing the game belt free.

That would be awesome! I agree with OP, it gets insane sometimes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2018 at 1:14 AM, twsnider1138 said:

On 5/11/2018 at 10:16 PM, donutfiend said:

That would be awesome! I agree with OP, it gets insane sometimes. 

Its a little late, but I've created the mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5894-less-chaste-patch-for-devious-devices/

6 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ooh, much obliged. I look forward to giving it a run and laughing in the face of the Chastity Belt of Mysogny.

It won't stop that, due to that belt being unique to Deviously Cursed Loot. But I could have sworn you can disable that belt in the DCL MCM menu.

I can't really mess with the belts in mods such as that or Captured Dreams, being they are ESP based. And thus the only way to tamper with those mods would be to create a edited version of the full ESP file. That would only be good until the next time the modder updated their mod and would require their permission to upload.

I can tell you a console command trick to get out of the Belt of Mysogny though if you're interested.

51 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

It won't stop that, due to that belt being unique to Deviously Cursed Loot. But I could have sworn you can disable that belt in the DCL MCM menu.

I can't really mess with the belts in mods such as that or Captured Dreams, being they are ESP based. And thus the only way to tamper with those mods would be to create a edited version of the full ESP file. That would only be good until the next time the modder updated their mod and would require their permission to upload.

I can tell you a console command trick to get out of the Belt of Mysogny though if you're interested.

Sure, I’ll take it. Usually I just bite the bullet and use the Safeword option in DCL’s debug menu but that also resets any quests I may be doing. Thank you kindly.

Step 1: Open the console, select your character so her name and stats show up in the lower right corner.

Step 2: with the console still open, hit tab. Another, larger list of stats about your character should show up in the upper left corner.

Step 3: highlight the "equipments" section of the stats and press shift. A list of all the equipment your character is wearing should pop up. If your cover in devious devices many will have blank names.

Step 4: press shift on all the blank name equipment until one's female equipment stat is described as some sort of belt.nif name. Look at the ID of that piece of equipment.

Step 5: Type "removeitem *belt's ID number* 1" into the console. The belt should disappear now.

Step 6: You will still need to unequip the belt in the normal equipment menu to fully remove it. So close the console, open your inventory and unequip the belt. If it gives you any trouble remove it with the console command again then try holding down the shift key while you unequip it.

NOTE: This trick will not work on many Captured Dreams devices.

There are more chastity belts in Skyrim than people.....and they all carry it with them everywhere they go, and the only one that wears any of it is the Dragonborn.

Archived