Fists of God (Enchanted Hand-to-Hand)

Fists of God

Current Version: 0.1

Description:

This mod adds two hand-to-hand weapons that have no visual appearance.

They can be worn in either hand and allow you to punch with an effect that only a god should have.

Talk to "Rorono's Seller" hanging out around the Warmaidens in Whiterun

Installation:

Extract all files into the data folder.

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Download

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vdbqq1

Looks good reminds me some other ones out there like the mass force spell atomic arrows the fishing mod with the nuke bombs that can send you half way across the map there fun to pull out when you are bored and want to watch people fly the mass spell one is really funny if you mass spam it by someone they will fly away and actually leave a smoke trail behind them like a airplane that's going down.

I have used it in whiterun and then used tfc to see where they landed and some make it half way to the farm houses and when they hit the ground they are still smoking. Just make sure that you are using tgm if you are going to use/spam the bombs/atomic arrows if the explosion doesn't kill you the fall from 50+ miles up will.

Looks good reminds me some other ones out there like the mass force spell atomic arrows the fishing mod with the nuke bombs that can send you half way across the map there fun to pull out when you are bored and want to watch people fly the mass spell one is really funny if you mass spam it by someone they will fly away and actually leave a smoke trail behind them like a airplane that's going down.

I have used it in whiterun and then used tfc to see where they landed and some make it half way to the farm houses and when they hit the ground they are still smoking. Just make sure that you are using tgm if you are going to use/spam the bombs/atomic arrows if the explosion doesn't kill you the fall from 50+ miles up will.

Yeah there's quite a lot of similar mods out there right' date=' it's just I want one where I could punch someone and have like a DBZ or a Tekken fight's effects.

R0R0N0 this looks awesome! Going to give this a try :D The effects reminds me on those from Dragonball Z when they are battling, which is epic as hell.

Thanks man, that's exactly what I was going for, the whole crazy powered DBZ style effect. It's sort of similar to this scene:

The punch at the 1 minute mark is what I love to see

Yeah there's quite a lot of similar mods out there right' date=' it's just I want one where I could punch someone and have like a DBZ or a Tekken fight's effects.

R0R0N0 this looks awesome! Going to give this a try :D The effects reminds me on those from Dragonball Z when they are battling, which is epic as hell.

Thanks man, that's exactly what I was going for, the whole crazy powered DBZ style effect. It's sort of similar to this scene:

The punch at the 1 minute mark is what I love to see

It sure looks familiar, you're going to the right direction.

I have played around with this mod, and damn i love it!

I even gave the God Fist to one of my follower and i almost forgot i did, so i kinda creamed when i saw her punching a mammoth and a giant sky high LOL.

I feel ashamed for not seeing this. :P Could work well for my DBZ and Batman characters. XD

Yeah definitely perfect for them' date=' I'm going to stick to Augus though, he just looks like the kind of guy who overpowers everyone.

Damm!

You dont stop, do you?

hahahhaha

I loved that, gonna give it a try for sure!

Hehehe I'm starting to get tired though so I might stop soon :sleepy:

until then I will go all out :D

Enjoy the mod man!

It sure looks familiar' date=' you're going to the right direction.

I have played around with this mod, and damn i love it!

I even gave the God Fist to one of my follower and i almost forgot i did, so i kinda creamed when i saw her punching a mammoth and a giant sky high LOL.

[/quote']

Haha nice! I want to do a battle scene where two warriors clash with the fists equipped but they clash in the middle of about 50 or so warriors so at the point of impact everyone just flies off :D

Hopefully I find the time to do it *fingers crossed*

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...