Tutorials too difficult

i've been trying to install a bunch of mods for SexoutPregnancy for over 2 hours and i still have no idea what the fuck im doing, the tutorial doesn't explain anything. What the fuck are ESM files and what do i do with them in FOMM ? The SCR tutorial is complete dogshit and impossible to understand. Can anyone help me with any of this

Son, if you have no idea what esm files are and what to do with them, you have much greater problems than supposedly vague mod descriptions. I'd advise starting with simple weapon or armour adding mods, re-textures, and learning absolute basics of modding.

.esm or .esp files are mods that you have to activate them in FOMM in order for it to work in your game. Some mods also require proper sorting or else they won't work like how they are supposed to, you can sort out your load order in FOMM. Man, if you have problems with installing SexoutPregnancy, I suggest you go to that thread instead to get support faster.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 4:03 PM, lolingdevil1 said:

i've been trying to install a bunch of mods for SexoutPregnancy for over 2 hours and i still have no idea what the fuck im doing, the tutorial doesn't explain anything. What the fuck are ESM files and what do i do with them in FOMM ? The SCR tutorial is complete dogshit and impossible to understand. Can anyone help me with any of this

I suggest you get Sexout working first before SCR and Pregnancy.
And before that even get FOMM installed and use it to install some simple clothing or gun mods.
Its a learning curve and can't be made any simpler than it is.

Archived