• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, Evilash34 said:

I can do it, but it's going to have to have cc to be as exact as possible. The eyes.. there is perfect cc for that...the lines on face - need cc for that...nose tweaks...all need cc...otherwise just won't be that good.

Would you be able to do it?

• 1 year later...
On 3/30/2020 at 10:42 PM, Evilash34 said:

WTF; -= looks like he just re-posted images my same model or just used my same beta? wtf did you get that @ happyhearts????

Did you ever press this button?

LLQuote.PNG.7c690be196fd74b05df07b6f668534df.PNG

But have in mind: Ouoting including images is highly unwanted traffic for the server.

2 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Did you ever press this button?

LLQuote.PNG.7c690be196fd74b05df07b6f668534df.PNG

But have in mind: Ouoting including images is highly unwanted traffic for the server.

I'm sorry I'm out of it. I been at home and still adjusting to working at home. But  to help me adjust I turned down the temperature to -60 degrees and hired to fat guys to use my bathrooms continually every hour on the hour and starting to feel just like working at the office at this point and hopefully be more mentally aware as everything goes down the shitter...lol

This thread is from 2018-05 ... I'd have been happy if @Evilash34 had located the ''eye icon' left of the smiley and used it. ;) His other thread with 10,000 images still does not kill my browser but getting a quick overview of all his creations is very hard, not to say impossible. Which is sad as the sims look good.

17 hours ago, Oops19 said:

This thread is from 2018-05 ... I'd have been happy if @Evilash34 had located the ''eye icon' left of the smiley and used it. ;) His other thread with 10,000 images still does not kill my browser but getting a quick overview of all his creations is very hard, not to say impossible. Which is sad as the sims look good.

Kill your browser??? Doesn't kill my browser..muhahahahahha - Over 150 Adult stars created....=) I don't know if I can stop at this point :P I wish I had more help..so much to do ...so little time...I tried to get 'co-author' but never worked out =(...

6 hours ago, Evilash34 said:

I tried to get 'co-author' but never worked out

All CC used is co-authored content, isn't it?

Anyhow requesting X and finding someone with skill to create properly meshed clothes with maps (not only diffuse map) within a week for 50 ct. may be impossible.

I work with Blender and things which look fine there may look very bad in TS4. The interesting UV mapping locations reduce the fun further. Hopefully TS5 does not have these limitations.

Archived