[Search] LF HDT clothing with stockings mod

hi there !

LONG VERSION

Yesterday i made a a topic here that im looking for a clothing mod that has stockings and HDT, but then deleted the post after few minutes cuz after some searching i found

"Gatti 14 yumik suits" from this link 

but i couldn't get it to work cuz after downloading > installing it with NMM it doesn't load up with plugins so i gave up on it.

and so i went to Alternative option, Which is using "Charming high heels" (it contains some stockings or long socks or whatever its called..) but that i gave up on it too, Because 

the Stockings keeps mixing with the legs skin or stucking.. Also the High heels shoes doesn't work on other NPCs and i searched on many topics for solution without finding it. anyways

Short Version

Im looking for a clothes/armor mod for my slaves, but to be exact im looking for one with stockins and a little skimby and HDT (CBBE).. something like in this pic 

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8bf3/f/2017/276/c/a/caa62f65fec840d3eb4b11032ec78d5e-dbpfkug.jpg

so the possible solutions could be

1- finding a similar mod that actually works

2-If someone knows how to fix the "HDT high heels" mod to work with other npcs (aka slaves) would be great ^^ and solve it all

Deeper into the HDT high heels mod problem: when i equip heels/stockings into my slaves the stockings just mixup wiht their legs and the Heels collide with the ground without increasing height.

(that is a common problem i guess and i did some search in order to fix it but couldn't find any possible solution)

3-i also did some search to get Gatti's outfit to work, even tried to extract the archieve and rezipping it then loading it, but didnot work. and i saw that it might has something to do with bodyslide ?

and sry for making it complicated.. i wanted to make sure you understand the problem fully :tongue: hopefully someone will have solution 

2 hours ago, Maze Walker said:

--stuff--

Depending on what mods you have, rather than using a mod that uses hdt high heels, you could use a heels mod that uses nioverride (

But without knowing which body you are using, hard to make recommendations on exactly which types of heels you would want, hard to make too many recommandations.

This is Charming high heels with nioveride: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78730/

4 hours ago, Maze Walker said:

hi there !

LONG VERSION

Yesterday i made a a topic here that im looking for a clothing mod that has stockings and HDT, but then deleted the post after few minutes cuz after some searching i found

"Gatti 14 yumik suits" from this link 

but i couldn't get it to work cuz after downloading > installing it with NMM it doesn't load up with plugins so i gave up on it.

and so i went to Alternative option, Which is using "Charming high heels" (it contains some stockings or long socks or whatever its called..) but that i gave up on it too, Because 

the Stockings keeps mixing with the legs skin or stucking.. Also the High heels shoes doesn't work on other NPCs and i searched on many topics for solution without finding it. anyways

Short Version

Im looking for a clothes/armor mod for my slaves, but to be exact im looking for one with stockins and a little skimby and HDT (CBBE).. something like in this pic 

https://orig00.deviantart.net/8bf3/f/2017/276/c/a/caa62f65fec840d3eb4b11032ec78d5e-dbpfkug.jpg

so the possible solutions could be

1- finding a similar mod that actually works

2-If someone knows how to fix the "HDT high heels" mod to work with other npcs (aka slaves) would be great ^^ and solve it all

Deeper into the HDT high heels mod problem: when i equip heels/stockings into my slaves the stockings just mixup wiht their legs and the Heels collide with the ground without increasing height.

(that is a common problem i guess and i did some search in order to fix it but couldn't find any possible solution)

3-i also did some search to get Gatti's outfit to work, even tried to extract the archieve and rezipping it then loading it, but didnot work. and i saw that it might has something to do with bodyslide ?

and sry for making it complicated.. i wanted to make sure you understand the problem fully :tongue: hopefully someone will have solution 

this has what you want https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/72-arsenics-bandit-den-of-daz3d-outfits/

see pics and corresponding downloads

9 hours ago, zzyyxx said:

Depending on what mods you have, rather than using a mod that uses hdt high heels, you could use a heels mod that uses nioverride (

But without knowing which body you are using, hard to make recommendations on exactly which types of heels you would want, hard to make too many recommandations.

This is Charming high heels with nioveride: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78730/

well its just any type of heels and im using CBBE curvy body. and i will take a look on Nioverride maybe i will use it instead of HDT if it works well

thanks for replying ^^

8 hours ago, woodsman30 said:

this has what you want https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/72-arsenics-bandit-den-of-daz3d-outfits/

see pics and corresponding downloads

nice, thanks for sharing it ^^ 

Also for the Gatti 14 yumik suits problem i was able to solve it.. it was because i was using HDT patch only while it needed the main mod to work -.-

Archived