SexLab Coercion mods?

there was this one mod a while back where horny NPCs would come up to you and ask you for sum fucc, but the author didn't filter anything so like every single type of NPC, like even chickens, were after teh lovin.  I forget the name.

You can try Scent Of Sex tho I guess.  That has some player-made rules floating around one of its support threads that make NPCs ask you out.

you may want to check out Dovakhiin's Infamy (DI) mod.

it has a mechanic where NPCs will come up to blackmail you into sex.

for it to work you have to have a NPC be a lover/spouse (recognized by DI), and then be spotted having sex with someone else,

then a NPC has a chance of doing the blackmail bit.

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

you may want to check out Dovakhiin's Infamy (DI) mod.

it has a mechanic where NPCs will come up to blackmail you into sex.

for it to work you have to have a NPC be a lover/spouse (recognized by DI), and then be spotted having sex with someone else,

then a NPC has a chance of doing the blackmail bit.

Oh, interesting. I thought Dovakhiin's Infamy was more about the PC doing the coercing. Is that the only thing where it affects the PC or are there others too?

32 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Oh, interesting. I thought Dovakhiin's Infamy was more about the PC doing the coercing. Is that the only thing where it affects the PC or are there others too?

the PC does do most of the coercing.  the PC is not always involved in the sex parts though. 

there may be other things that affect the PC (i just do not remember offhand).

On 2018-04-26 at 5:24 PM, nanashi50 said:

So there are rape mods (e.g. from defeat or otherwise) as well as consensual sex mods. Is there anything inbetween, like coercion mods against the player character?

DI as mentioned has a bit of both, altho a good portion of the quests are more about the npcs stories.  The blackmail feature is pretty short and only triggers on scenes from Infamy, when you already have a 'lover' and get caught screwing another infamy npc.

My favorite coercion mods are both big mods that I recommend playing stand-alone due to size and possible conflicts.

Thief - the mod is basically all about coercion and corruption of the PC.  Massive scripted adult quest mod that is still being worked on. 

Get Stripped! Again! - similar to Thief in that it is a mod with fully scripted scenes.  Full of custom animations, altho the mod is more about public humiliation and only some scenes could be considered to involve coercion.

Another mod to consider would be Devious Followers - that mod has a willpower Stat and the idea is your follower is a mercenary that demands regular payment.  If your willpower gets too low you follower may start taking advantage of you.  The mod works well with regular Skyrim gameplay, altho it benefits from other mods running with it to help enable its content (like Defeat or Cursed Loot).

3 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Another mod to consider would be Devious Followers - that mod has a willpower Stat and the idea is your follower is a mercenary that demands regular payment.  If your willpower gets too low you follower may start taking advantage of you.  The mod works well with regular Skyrim gameplay, altho it benefits from other mods running with it to help enable its content (like Defeat or Cursed Loot).

Is it possible to set Devious Follower to only one follower?

Also speaking immersively, that only makes sense if the follower is many times stronger than the PC, and the PC needs a follower that strong for a certain reason. The reason would have to be compelling enough to make it a believable for them to take the risk. If it was a weak merchant needing guards, I'm not sure that's compelling enough since it's a repeat activity and there wouldn't be much to stop the follower from just stealing all the merchant's money.

5 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Also speaking immersively, that only makes sense if the follower is many times stronger than the PC, and the PC needs a follower that strong for a certain reason. The reason would have to be compelling enough to make it a believable for them to take the risk. If it was a weak merchant needing guards, I'm not sure that's compelling enough since it's a repeat activity and there wouldn't be much to stop the follower from just stealing all the merchant's money.

1 - Both could be in the employ/under the thrall of a third actor.

2 - Contract obligates the follower to protect the PC but it wasn't worded to exclude or define the payment

3 - Dom/sub relationship, or one where the PC has some reason to say No but sometimes lacks the will (supposed to be a "good girl" but so horny out in the middle of no where, no one would know)

23 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

If you mean one follower while using multiple followers, yes there is only ever one "Devious Follower" - if you ask a bunch to follow you at once it is somewhat random which follower will fire the starter dialogue.  There is a debug option that lets you directly choose which follower should take that role, and they keep it until paid off completely.

If you mean you only want specific NPCs to be "Devious Followers" the way you do this is simply pause the mod using the debug menu option until you have an NPC following that you want to take on that role.

The mod works fairly well in terms of immersion IMO, altho it definitely assumes the player is at least roleplaying that they need the follower around (otherwise why are you paying them?).  As long as you keep your willpower up the follower only ever wants their regular payment.  It is only after your willpower gets low or you owe a lot of money that the follower reacts.  Money pressures may cause the player to take sexual "deals" involving wearing Devious Devices or being naked, or eventually offering herself to the follower.  These are completely voluntary at high willpower.

Willpower is primarily lost through being the victim of Sexlab scenes while wearing Devious Devices, so that already implies that the PC isn't exceptionally strong or they wouldn't have that happening to them in the first place.  Basically the mod is designed to be a trap, where if you aren't careful you can end up indebted to your follower and agreeing to do humiliating things, unless you get the money to pay up.  Since all the money values are customizable, you can make it as hard or easy as you want.

19 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

5 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

1 - Both could be in the employ/under the thrall of a third actor.

2 - Contract obligates the follower to protect the PC but it wasn't worded to exclude or define the payment

3 - Dom/sub relationship, or one where the PC has some reason to say No but sometimes lacks the will (supposed to be a "good girl" but so horny out in the middle of no where, no one would know)

I'm sure there are scenarios / roleplay setups where Devious Follower could be immersive, but I don't think those 3 items address it enough.

In my playthroughs, I mainly treat the SL mods as a deterrent to screwing up, so I'm generally not looking to get my PC sexed up. My characters are trying to avoid being killed or taken advantage of, so I'm having trouble figuring out an appropriate roleplay setup that would make sense to have Devious Follower.

11 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

I'm sure there are scenarios / roleplay setups where Devious Follower could be immersive, but I don't think those 3 items address it enough.

In my playthroughs, I mainly treat the SL mods as a deterrent to screwing up, so I'm generally not looking to get my PC sexed up. My characters are trying to avoid being killed or taken advantage of, so I'm having trouble figuring out an appropriate roleplay setup that would make sense to have Devious Follower.

Pretty much would recommend trying it out, it is a pretty small footprint for a mod assuming you have the master files installed anyway. 

"Deterrent to screwing up" is basically the entire gameplay idea behind DF - if you don't screw up it is a just a (badly needed IMO) money sink in the game and offers benefits like the ability to pay to have the nastier bondage DD items removed.  If you *do* screw up by either forgetting to pay or getting abused by screwing up with other mods like Defeat, it punishes you and forces you into escalating adult situations.  The "endpoint" slavery event that happens if you continue to fail is actually intentionally bland and harsh - it isn't intended to be a reward and the player wants to avoid it happening through gameplay.

13 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

cursed loot with a side of mind control?

Whether you use a mod that applies restraints as a consequence of being defeated or as traps on a container, etc, you could RP in a mind break / willpower sapping / daedric pact that gives a reason for something to happen.

I'm not as familiar with the mechanics of some of the mods mentioned or what you might be looking at, but using something like Devious Cursed Loot, you could end up trapped in restraints and need to promise various favors to your follower.  If that happens enough (and over the length of a campaign it might) you might have to promise more and more devious favors, eventually leading to a mental slide that your PC thinks she enjoys this or is nothing more than a bondage slut.  This of course would be a "you lose" end of game, potentially giving you an end game instead of temporary, defeat.

13 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Pretty much would recommend trying it out, it is a pretty small footprint for a mod assuming you have the master files installed anyway. 

"Deterrent to screwing up" is basically the entire gameplay idea behind DF - if you don't screw up it is a just a (badly needed IMO) money sink in the game and offers benefits like the ability to pay to have the nastier bondage DD items removed.  If you *do* screw up by either forgetting to pay or getting abused by screwing up with other mods like Defeat, it punishes you and forces you into escalating adult situations.  The "endpoint" slavery event that happens if you continue to fail is actually intentionally bland and harsh - it isn't intended to be a reward and the player wants to avoid it happening through gameplay.

Do you know of any overpowered follower mod? That's about the only way I can think of to use it right now.

3 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

cursed loot with a side of mind control?

Whether you use a mod that applies restraints as a consequence of being defeated or as traps on a container, etc, you could RP in a mind break / willpower sapping / daedric pact that gives a reason for something to happen.

I'm not as familiar with the mechanics of some of the mods mentioned or what you might be looking at, but using something like Devious Cursed Loot, you could end up trapped in restraints and need to promise various favors to your follower.  If that happens enough (and over the length of a campaign it might) you might have to promise more and more devious favors, eventually leading to a mental slide that your PC thinks she enjoys this or is nothing more than a bondage slut.  This of course would be a "you lose" end of game, potentially giving you an end game instead of temporary, defeat.

You design your playthroughs with sex in mind. I don't use Deviously Cursed Loot for a reason. It's a random way to get SL going and make it a main focus of the playthrough. I intentionally only want SL going when my character screws up.

5 minutes ago, nanashi50 said:

Do you know of any overpowered follower mod? That's about the only way I can think of to use it right now.

Not off the top of my head, but I don't usually pay too much attention to follower strength.  I'm sure someone would have suggestions if you make another request/find thread.  Just worth noting that you may find yourself overpowered gameplay wise running DF with an OP follower, since the mod goes out of its way to avoid having you heavily bound in combat situations. 

Archived