Fallout 4 adult mod list/load order ?

• 2 weeks later...

That doesn't answer my question. You posted a specific link, that has 30-40 different pages of responses.

You say there Is a LL load order list on this thread, and I ask you what page?

Most of my shit works, and I am having a blast playing it, and sincerely appreciate the work modders of this game have put in. I just want to know how to make it work better.

21 hours ago, Sunsnub said:

That doesn't answer my question. You posted a specific link, that has 30-40 different pages of responses.

You say there Is a LL load order list on this thread, and I ask you what page?

Most of my shit works, and I am having a blast playing it, and sincerely appreciate the work modders of this game have put in. I just want to know how to make it work better.

Oh I got ya, sorry didn't realize. ;)  There isn't a load order per sae on the LL link.  Instead, on page 1, it's a list of which mods to install in which order.  Expand the spolier comments to see the specific steps/order, etc.  This would generally approximate a load order - but some manual tweaking my be necessary.  For example, this doesn't really account for body textures.  So if you already had them installed - then ran through that install listing, it would be likely that your body textures would be overwritten.  Not a problem, just be aware of it.

I don't know of a solid "load order" listing for the current Four Play mods - it's a fluid mod scene right now, changes often.  As a final note on that, Four-Play's development has been halted for some months.  Advanced Animation Framework is nearly ready to replace it.  When/if that happens, modders will likely update their mods to play nice with it natively, instead of through the Four-Play proxy they currently use.  After those updates are released, this mod list will be mostly for reference purposes.

• 2 years later...

Can someone post a updated mod install list? I was following Four-play's install mod list, but when I clicked to download Leito's animations, it said that it wouldnt be compatible with four-play anymore, and I just installed four-play. I dont have any DLCs, so ca someone please post or direct me to a mod install list please? thank you