Got the Sex Pose List before September 2013 ?

Heyooo....

The current LAPF system uses a list of Sex Animations dated on September 28, 2013.  However, a good number of mods out there have actions set to use poses based on an earlier set of animations that no longer exist. 

Example:  DarkBloodline uses pose #141 which ls 'Empty/Blank' in the list of poses.  I was able to recognize that the old pose #6 is now pose #153 in the current set.

The September 2013 list that comes with the LAPF system does supply some information for the currently existing poses.  As I mentioned, Blowjob animation 153 used to be pose #6.  However, I would appreciate knowing the descriptions of the poses no longer available  So, would anyone happen to have a list of the poses prior to 2013?

;)   It may come in handy for any 'mods' produced that replace/fix some broken animation issues.

That is easy.  The Daedra Sutra.  Look at the standard animations pack.  That is pre-animated penis animations.

Erc1971 is the only one outside of the Japanese creators to have made any kind of list of animations.  The Japanese lists only included animations 1-10 and a couple beyond that.  Erc1971 did every single animation that existed.  Even better, it has a picture of each stage of the animation.  

And don't let the dates fool you.  The dates on the Daedra Sutra are the last time they were updated.  Animators continued to make animations and he kept updating the packs.  The standard pack is the "old" format of animations.  Keep in mind, in the standard pack you will see a number of 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and so on.  The reason for this is that animators did not have any "reserved" system for numbering.  So the true number 1 animation would be whatever was in the current version of the LPK resource pack.  So the old system was fraught with much more chaos than the new.  Also the only known animators that were still active were on LL.  So I re-organized and renumbered the animations as I made them.  This freed up a number of spots for the current and future animators to "fill in".  Of course, the downside was it broke a number of mods that existed.  Unfortunately it was a damned if I don't and damned if I do scenario.

Well, damned if I do too...    :smiley:   'Cause I'm taking a particular mod you might be familiar with and making an outside INI file that lets users set/change the poses if any changes are made.   My latest venture....   Dark Bloodlines.    Oh, and I already fixed the issue that appears if you ask two hookers at the same time.

So, ... the Sutra :smiley:  More studying I guess.

Archived