SkyHunks for SSE

View File

This is a conversion for SSE of Skyhunks by ffabris

This mod beautifies a lot (143) of the male NPCs in Skyrim. It also makes the random spawned NPCs (guards, soldiers, bandits) all male. 

For more info and images see the page of the original mod. I'm going to make some screenshots in the coming few days.

Requirements

- All DLCs

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch

Apachii Hair - Full and Male

KS Hairdos Renewal

Important

Installing the mod on an existing save will cause neckseam on some of the NPCs. It is best to use it with a new game. 

I have exported the facegen of all changed NPCs so there should not be black faces in the game. If you see black faces try this file instead

Credits / Thanks

ffabris for the excellent mod

infiniteone for the converted ESP

License

Like the original mod this convertion is published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.

█-)  works with SkyrimVR

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    all DLCs, USSEP, Apachii Hair - Full and Male, KS Hairdos Renewal
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 4 weeks later...

Well, even using yours on a fresh new game im still getting black face bug, starting in solitude the guards and the carriage driver, and some of the named NPC's in the town too.  I wonder if I have another mod conflicting, since you said you dont get those? 

EDIT:

I thought it was the Diversity mod,  theres even a warning on their mod page it wont work with anything that changes facegeom data.  However I uninstalled it and started a new game, still the same issues in Solitude.  Perhaps another mod I have is doing it, or maybe its an issue in Solitude still needing facegeom exports?

I have been playing with the mod enabled for quite some time now and I do not get black faces anywhere. 

What manager are you using? Can you try starting a new game with only Skyhunks (and the required mods) enabled?

12 hours ago, prinyo said:

I have been playing with the mod enabled for quite some time now and I do not get black faces anywhere. 

What manager are you using? Can you try starting a new game with only Skyhunks (and the required mods) enabled?

Im using Mod Organizer 2 latest release.  I will test with just skyhunks and a few mods to see if its still happening tonight.

So you've been through Solitude already and no blackface bug?

Yes, I have visited all over Solitude in the past weeks with the mod enabled and I haven't seen a single black face. If you tell me some of the NPC's that you have problems with I'm going to check them out.

ok so I tested a new game, with only the bare minimum mods installed (list below), and I still get black facebug on all guards, and several characters in Solitude, so its none of my mods.  I think I have a good reason tho, since I was turning all the NPC's in Northern Bathhouses SSE mod to sexy males yesterday and feeling the intense pain of learning how to do NPC conversions.... lol the pain is REAL!  OMG XD

Anyhow, as I was searching around the net for tips and tricks I came across something that finally fixed the black face bug in my guys, when you export facegen data, you must turn off all texture mods before launching Creation Kit.  The trick is to get them all set how you want and then reload CK without texture mods on, or just do it from the start with no body/face texture mods on.  This fixed it for me on my custom mod, and might do it for you.

Although it could be something else all together, its really strange you dont get the bug, has anyone else reported it?

"Skyrim"

"DLC: Dawnguard"

"DLC: Dragonborn"

"DLC: HearthFires"

"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"

"KS Hairdos SSE"

"ApachiiSkyHair SSE"

"ApachiiSkyHair SSE Females Extra"

"ApachiiSkyHair SSE Males Extra"

"skyhunks sse"

"SkyUI 5.2 SE"

"Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

I fixed it, for one, they need to go into the folder names that CK exports them into not just the SkyHunks.esp dirs within texture/mesh dirs, and also I needed to disable all body/head textures before doing the export.  Ill upload a copy here shortly so you dont have to go through that pain of selecting only the needed actors in CK before export. 

Somehow I ended up with more of them then you did, by about 10.  In CK I only selected and batch generated the ones with an * next to quantity digit, FYI those are the ones modified by the active mod.

Edit:  Added updated Mod here.

SkyHunks SSE 1.1.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mod, however, I have found that it changes even the race of some of the main characters ( like Olfrid who it turns into a black man with blond hair). I have disabled and re enabled this mod many times to be sure it is the cause and it most certainly is.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 9:14 AM, infiniteone said:

I fixed it, for one, they need to go into the folder names that CK exports them into not just the SkyHunks.esp dirs within texture/mesh dirs, and also I needed to disable all body/head textures before doing the export.  Ill upload a copy here shortly so you dont have to go through that pain of selecting only the needed actors in CK before export. 

Somehow I ended up with more of them then you did, by about 10.  In CK I only selected and batch generated the ones with an * next to quantity digit, FYI those are the ones modified by the active mod.

Edit:  Added updated Mod here.

SkyHunks SSE 1.1.7z

Going to give this a go as I've got black faces in Whiterun (in, in the case of Sinmir, no clothes! Not that I'm complaining...)

On 6/16/2018 at 5:10 PM, LadyAneka said:

Going to give this a go as I've got black faces in Whiterun (in, in the case of Sinmir, no clothes! Not that I'm complaining...)

They could be caused by different things too, im stiil building my playthrough, and I noticed the carriage overhaul mod conflicts and makes those guys look whack, but its fixable probably with a simple patch.  Good Luck!

On 6/18/2018 at 6:43 AM, infiniteone said:

They could be caused by different things too, im stiil building my playthrough, and I noticed the carriage overhaul mod conflicts and makes those guys look whack, but its fixable probably with a simple patch.  Good Luck!

The fix worked thank you very much, faces back to normal :)  (Sinmir is still nude, but that's fine by me!!)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, taytryfenwyd said:

For some reason no matter what I do Skyhunks is leaving vanilla hair rather than using appachii styles, anyone else having this problem/ found a fix for it?

I have the same problem

After some investigation, turns out that "KS HAirdo's.esp" is not assigned as a master for Skyhunks.esp

In SSEdit, it shows that all the npc who are supposed to have ks hairdo cuts don't have any hair assigned. Which is why they keep the vanilla hair.

Unfortunately, I'm no modder, so it would be nice if someone could look into that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 12:04 AM, superfi24 said:

I have the same problem

After some investigation, turns out that "KS HAirdo's.esp" is not assigned as a master for Skyhunks.esp

In SSEdit, it shows that all the npc who are supposed to have ks hairdo cuts don't have any hair assigned. Which is why they keep the vanilla hair.

Unfortunately, I'm no modder, so it would be nice if someone could look into that.

That explains a lot, I'll see what I can do, will post fix if it works.

• 2 months later...

So

I actually managed to fix it.

Both the hair and the black face issues...

What I basically did was to completely reconvert the mod using this tutorial https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17990?tab=description and then replacing the texture folder with the one provided in @infiniteone's version.

IDK if I'm allowed, but here you go

(note that the files are loose, haven't tried to do a BSA yet)

SkyHunksSSE_V2.rar

• 2 weeks later...