On 11/19/2019 at 3:53 PM, sims484 said:

Does this work with SkySight Skins? I seem to be getting neck seam issue on new game?

to answer your question, yes this mod should be compatible with skysights skins for it doesn't use its own face texture, I believe.

Usually, neck seams appear when you use one skin texture for the face and a different one for the body.  Things you could check is if you have 2 different textures activated (like skysight + younger faces for males) or if the skysight texture you have only contains the body textures, cause if it does you might have vanilla face texture.

• 6 months later...

No matter what file I download, I always get the darker faces. I have all the requirements, and have even disabled many of my mods to experiment and nothing works. 

These are my character changing mods that might have something to do with it?

- Total Character Makeover

- Shiva's Hair Replacer

- KS Hairdos

- SkySight Skins HD 

I have tried everything, and I really want this mod to work. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2020 at 3:11 AM, bunneebumpkin said:

No matter what file I download, I always get the darker faces. I have all the requirements, and have even disabled many of my mods to experiment and nothing works. 

These are my character changing mods that might have something to do with it?

- Total Character Makeover

- Shiva's Hair Replacer

- KS Hairdos

- SkySight Skins HD 

I have tried everything, and I really want this mod to work. 

Total Character Makeover conflicts.  Load this file last, and ensure its facegen files overwrite everything.

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm having a bit of trouble with Hadvar -- specifically, the description says "I made Ralof and Hadvar potential followers and marryable" but I don't have any dialogue options for either following or marrying. I've completed the Civil War questline (and yes, I'm wearing the Amulet of Mara and it works on other NPCs) so I expected to have those options show up, but the only dialogue he has is from other mods. I've played around with the load order a bit, but it didn't help.

Anyone know what might be going wrong? Or am I (as usual) missing something obvious?

On 8/25/2020 at 3:52 AM, nzqrc said:

the description says "I made Ralof and Hadvar potential followers and marryable" but I don't have any dialogue options for either following or marrying.

I don't know about after the Civil War, it is possible things change in that point in regards to them been potential followers. I can confirm that immediately after Helgen I'm able to recruit them as followers.

On 8/26/2020 at 11:45 PM, prinyo said:

I don't know about after the Civil War, it is possible things change in that point in regards to them been potential followers. I can confirm that immediately after Helgen I'm able to recruit them as followers.

In my case, after Helgen I can only recruit Ralof as a follower but not Hadvar. Follower dialog option doesn't appear for him.

• 11 months later...

Can I use this in conjunction with other male NPC cosmetic mods? I just want the female NPC replacer function but don't like how the SkyHunks NPCs look. Say I put those other mods after this one in the load order, would it work okay?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...