Peculiar Issue w/Messages

puddles

So, I've run into a peculiar issue that's never happened to me before. Something is either blocking or just...clogging the messages that normally appear in the top left corner of the screen. The "Saved", the "X OBSE initialized", etc. that run when you first load a file. The sounds associated with the messages are going off, and OBSE is initializing, but just...the messages aren't there. Every once in a while they start showing for a few seconds, usually running through several consecutively (and late). Anyone ever had an issue like this?

41 minutes ago, puddles said:

So, I've run into a peculiar issue that's never happened to me before. Something is either blocking or just...clogging the messages that normally appear in the top left corner of the screen. The "Saved", the "X OBSE initialized", etc. that run when you first load a file. The sounds associated with the messages are going off, and OBSE is initializing, but just...the messages aren't there. Every once in a while they start showing for a few seconds, usually running through several consecutively (and late). Anyone ever had an issue like this?

Sort of...but it was because lots of disease effects were being added at one time. Took a while for the messages to catch-up.

Archived