CBBE - Nuclear Nude

Hello Everyone,
Disclaimer: French speaker.

Does a tweak exist to make any body be slider-compatible with CBBE ? I mean in-game.

For example, I prefer texture of Nuclear Nude (more hairy, more nasty) but this mod isn't compatible at all with morph.

All cloth are patched and... If I put some extreme slide like pregnancy or breast size: all cloth change according to this but not my base body that seam to not change at all.

Thanks for reading and sorry for poor english.

That particular file is the main file of Nuclear Nude, built for CBBE.  During the Fomod installer, if you only want the textures, select them for player/npcs, and raiders - but do not select the bodymesh or bodyslide files.

In bodyslide, you should now have the textures.  Below is the Nuclear Nude "shaggy" texture on the CBBEVaginaMorphs body.  This has full slider capabilities, etc.  This texture set should work with any CBBE body you have installed.

image.png.437a4f21d20e2ffe396219cca1eb0e4a.png

• 1 year later...

Archived