Fix F4SE Error

ItsZyte

14 hours ago, ItsZyte said:

Can't figure out how to get this error message to stop. Could someone help me out.

The issue is most likely as it says in the error message. Somehow F4SE was installed incorrectly.

This can happen when you choose a different install directory during setup, or if the scripts

Deinstall F4SE using the control panel.

Redownload it.

Reinstall it, don't change any of the defaults... but make sure to check it's installing to your game directory.

Make sure to copy the F4SE files across to your FO4 folder (not Data).  Then make sure you have Fourplay installed as instructions AND the FP community patch installed AND then install the attached LLFP patch on top (unzip to the same named folders in Data.

This is the latest file for F4se 06_07 and game version 1_10_82 - if yours is older you need to check on here for the thread.

Then fire up and it should work.

LLFP-v17-20180405.7z

On 4/10/2018 at 9:43 AM, Stiffon said:

Make sure to copy the F4SE files across to your FO4 folder (not Data).  Then make sure you have Fourplay installed as instructions AND the FP community patch installed AND then install the attached LLFP patch on top (unzip to the same named folders in Data.

This is the latest file for F4se 06_07 and game version 1_10_82 - if yours is older you need to check on here for the thread.

Then fire up and it should work.

LLFP-v17-20180405.7z

Where did you get that patch at?  Could you send me a page link to it?  I would like to learn more about it and I must be out of the loop.  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

Thank you both!

Trying to put it simply with my limited knowledge of this, that patch is an alternate to FP community fix v2.6.1?  Or is it a replacement?  It's kind of tricky scan through all the posts to get an understanding, but I am using the FP stack recommended on vinfamy's post here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76258-four-play-framework-development-thread/

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, it'd be much appreciated!

31 minutes ago, dabuzzkiller said:

Trying to put it simply with my limited knowledge of this, that patch is an alternate to FP community fix v2.6.1?  Or is it a replacement?  It's kind of tricky scan through all the posts to get an understanding, but I am using the FP stack recommended on vinfamy's post here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76258-four-play-framework-development-thread/

If you have any suggestions or recommendations, it'd be much appreciated!

You MUST have both the community fix and the LLFP patch for FP to work correctly.

Archived