RaceMenu Morphs UUNP

Just started a new game and created a new female Redguard character. Racemenu worked fine and I was able to change hair, eyes, weight etc. However, when I try to use the UUNP sliders as soon as I click on any of them it CTDs.

This happens whether I do it in the ASLAL prison cell (character creation) or in the game proper (console: showracemenu).

I've tried reinstalling both Racemenu and Bodyslide & OS.

I was playing a male in the last game so I didn't need to use the morphs.

Latest versions. Only about 140 plug-ins. Everything tickety-boo with LOOT etc. Game runs like a dream apart from this.

I dunno. Any help appreciated.

Okay, are you using the latest version of XPMSE Skeleton from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=files

If you are, are you running the latest version of Racemenu?

If you are, you have already reinstalled bodyslide, so I will suggest to get this.

Crash Fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

WARNING: Follow the instructions as it will stop further crashes and racemenu crashes with UNP body.

UseOSAllocators=1 and crashing when touching sliders in character creation or otherwise.
Set AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini, downside is increased load time and increased memory usage.

37 minutes ago, Jhinjer said:

Okay, are you using the latest version of XPMSE Skeleton from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000?tab=files

If you are, are you running the latest version of Racemenu?

If you are, you have already reinstalled bodyslide, so I will suggest to get this.

Crash Fixes: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

WARNING: Follow the instructions as it will stop further crashes and racemenu crashes with UNP body.

UseOSAllocators=1 and crashing when touching sliders in character creation or otherwise.
Set AlignHeapAllocate=1 in CrashFixPlugin.ini, downside is increased load time and increased memory usage.

Hi and thanks for replying.

I'm using the latest versions of everything.

Checked CFPlugin.ini and UseOSAllocators=1 but . . .

AlignHeapAllocate=0 :open_mouth: Changed to =1 and ta da the sliders worked. :smiley:

I only reinstalled the game a couple of months ago and have only played the one game as a male. Must have missed that one ini setting.

Thanks muchly.

42 minutes ago, SassaAria said:

Hi,

(1) Do you bodyslide a UUNP body with Bodymorph selected in BSL?

(2) Did you make sure the UUNP addon for racemenu included with Bodyslide is in the right place?

Yes to #1. Don't understand #2, sorry. Which 'right place' do you mean?

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hi and thanks for replying.

I'm using the latest versions of everything.

Checked CFPlugin.ini and UseOSAllocators=1 but . . .

AlignHeapAllocate=0 :open_mouth: Changed to =1 and ta da the sliders worked. :smiley:

I only reinstalled the game a couple of months ago and have only played the one game as a male. Must have missed that one ini setting.

Thanks muchly.

1 minute ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes to #1. Don't understand #2, sorry. Which 'right place' do you mean?

Alright. Whelp there you go.

As for #2, probably meant in your data folder.

16 minutes ago, SassaAria said:

Great you got it.

@Jhinjer was right about#2.

Don't use CF myself, so that was interesting.

Crash Fixes has a problem with the UNP body racemorph menu. There is an option about Head alignment that corrects it. I wanted to start at the source problem not knowing the person had CF and go from there. :smiley:

So today the morph sliders don't do anything. The sliders move but nothing changes on the PC. Her breasts bounce when she jumps.

And I've just discovered that the morphs are not showing up in character creation (new game).

Edit: Found the cause of the problem - muppetry. I didn't tick the 'Build Morphs' box in Bodyslide.

Archived