Pantyhose Modders resource

Perraine

Managed to create a pretty decent pair of High Heel footed pantyhose/tights using the CBBE Zeroed Sliders body as the base and feet ported from Skyrim, that are fairly "skin tight" and have very little to no clipping even in extreme poses, due to the vertex co-ords and thus bone weighting, being identical to the body.

I've also managed, through trial and error, to create a good silky/satiny finish that shows up very nicely in game.

The files are just loose, so you can put them wherever you want. Also because it's based on the CBBE Zeroed Sliders body mesh, which is the default CBBE mesh in Outfit Studio, creating Bodyslide Files for morphing to different body shapes is just a few mouse clicks.

The body + feet are UV mapped to CBBE and the UV mapping on the pantyhose is also identical to the CBBE body.

*NOTE:

There is one minor (major?) problem with the hose, and that is because the feet are separate from the body (both the body mesh, and the hose mesh), there is a noticeable discolouration and seam around the ankles in certain lighting conditions.

I'm really hoping that someone with access to a 3D program, might be able to "glue" the legs and feet together so that they seams match up. And also maybe "fix" the toes on the pantyhose feet so they actually look like tights/hose.

Either way, I hope someone finds the files useful.

Pantyhose Resource.zip

feet n hose_20180325_12-56-55.jpg

• 7 months later...

Archived