CHAIN BEAST CHAIR NOT WORKING HELP

Okay so everything is fine at first, npcs function as their suppose to as does the pc, When captured we crawl towards the chair that's when the problems come in... no one uses the chairs and we all get stuck circling around! i tried moving around the mod in my load order but to my dismay it didn't work. This is really getting annoying.

Just now, fejeena said:

I never got chain beasts to work right. My Player and NPCs use the chairs ...but that was the end of the game.

It was impossible to escape, and no one has freed me or NPCs.
Nice to watch...for hours...as a screensaver :classic_tongue:

well heres the funny thing...

version 1.24 they use the chair and it works...what boggles me is why the latest version doesn't! they just circle.

2 minutes ago, fejeena said:

I never got chain beasts to work right. My Player and NPCs use the chairs ...but that was the end of the game.

and i suppose it what you get for using a mod that hasn't been updated since 2011 :confused: 

Guess that sucks cause wolfz cursed armor requires it, i was going to do a seperate save where i play the cursed armor quest, i don't even know if it works properly its been on there a while.

6 minutes ago, fejeena said:

idea is cool just not as well executed i'd say, because anvil can potentially become enslaved by those things, But you can kiss escape impossible because npcs are suppose to unlock you...

And if I remember right you don't need the chain beast Mod for the latest cursed armor .

In one of the updates the few needed chain beast meshes and textures are included. No sure if all Estrus meshes and textures are also included.

But you don't need estrus and chain beast esp to use cursed armor .

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

And if I remember right you don't need the chain beast Mod for the latest cursed armor .

In one of the updates the few needed chain beast meshes and textures are included. No sure if all Estrus meshes and textures are also included.

But you don't need estrus and chain beast esp to use cursed armor .

Fejeena apparently the chainbeast dock is in real time. i think it said 24 hours real time.... jeeeez :open_mouth:  the tongs and such apparently reduce the time... no wonder it was a screensaver.

but theres a console command to free yourself and it does work. but it frees everyone. at least for me

set uchainbeastquest.releaseall to 1

unfortunatly trying to access a follower inventory to release the gag causes the game to freeze. maybe additem might work? edit: yes it does.

Archived