• 2 weeks later...

hello and welcome, too...

since it is club for this special playstyle, anything related to it can be discussed... maybe looking for help for modding, too (even I have to learn most for myself) but as in life, only someone who "speaks" can be helped, with... maybe mentioning some interesting mods to test, a special scenario to play with (ingamestyle, not using console)... also it is possible to discuss my mod but here is one restriction... themes for general interest with the mod should be discussed inside the supportforum, since it is likely, that this will be the first stop to look for help with it...

changing succubs-form... I like to do a research, how to change the form depending on day-time and/or being out-/indoor...

maybe wings a little more "shiny" on daylight and outdoor between 07:00 and 19:00, else a decent wing without lightsource for better seing in the dark with player-abilities (like nightview, magiclight or similiar)... indoor (like houses, caves,dungeons always the one without lightsource, ignoring daytime)

research should be... structure for a script... and wings, or retextured wings to be used

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, goldust said:

well my succubi uses the victim play-style...i use both sexlab submit and defeat..as well as deadly drain..i surrender to the bad guys..they rape me and die..lol it works for my no fighting play-through   

there are some hints in the vampire-succubus blog, too.... and never forget the power of the mod "puppetmaster"... it is like a permanently seducing of any npc (you decide after the spell, if you want to kill, rape, dismiss them... or even convert them to a nice follower)... have fun ... and look out for "succubus heart", too... a nice mod for succubi (even gaining health, magic, stamina for real)...

20 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

When I play as a societal type Succubus  I usually use Vampiric Thirst alongside Puppetmaster - It's a very light script combo though a lot of enjoyment comes from the roleplay aspect; hidden in plain sight behind a mask of seduction and beauty. After a while however it does begin to lack so I've been wanting to expand upon this by the inclusion of a Succubus mod with transformation capabilities. (Preferably just transformation capabilities - I know some custom player body mods exist (PC has unique body to NPCs) however of the ones I have seen; none have a "transform" button which could've been used for a makeshift Succubus work-around).

Some Succubus mods are seemingly updated whilst some others seem to be abandoned. PSQ seems to be pretty popular but it seems to have it's share of problems/lack of updates from what the recent posts have been stating on it's support topic. Would anyone happen to have any recommendations for a stable Succubus mod?

Thanks,

-NS

the mod "succubus race" from nexus and the scripted addon on my modpage for this race is just the feature, you are looking for... the "succubus form" is a "keyed feature"... just go for magic, activate "succubus form" and type "y" on your keyboard... the transformation will start... the changed script will give the abilities from the "succubus race"-mod to all races (even custom races)... so your changes inside the MCM of the succubus race will be for all races (horn, wings)... and the key "y" works for all races...

since this key "y" invokes the transformation for vamplord, werewolf and others, too, you have to active under "magic" the special transformation for your char

for npc/follower you need a special scripted follower-management-mod to activate this via dialog, sometimes it is possible to do it with scripting/console/batchfile... since the main transformations are succubus, vamplord and werewolf you will be fine with the mentioned method above... (no need for the psq-mod for this feature)... the psq-mod changes the HMS-system, too... IMHO not a feature, I want to play with (not logical that you have to do the **** every day/hour/minute... not, if you like to play quests, too... so mods like succubus heart will add similiar functions ( or sexlab deadly drain) without pressing you

and if you are adventurous... try better vampires, too... there is a patch to play it with vampiric thirst, too (mixing the features so you have both at the same time)... the patch is with the mod "better vampires" and you can activate it during install

1 minute ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

I did see the Succubus race on the Nexus before; though I was not aware of your addon; I'll definitely be sure to give the combo a try. I tried Better Vampires 8.2 a while ago; I found it pretty fun (I particularly liked the HMS increase after so many feedings/days as a vampire - Makes sense since you're always learning/improving). I was not aware of a patch which bridges them both together O_o Thanks for the recommendations I'll be sure to test it out ASAP :)

if you contact your author and make (logical, doable) suggestion, most will consider this with one of the next updates... the "learning curve" is one I always suggest to them if they are modding vampires, succubbi (and yes, it is a wellknown feature in fantasy... the elder beasts are more powerful than the younger ones)

54 minutes ago, NoxefuriomSobate said:

I'll be re-building a new Skyrim build from scratch tonight as the current build is pretty unstable from all the other mods

then lookout for my current project club "skyrim workshop"... there I am building live a new stable skyrim... the stage now is just before adding sexlab-stuff... testing merging mods and stability... installed 168 active mods.... likely with merging there will be half of it ... and more stable as without merging AND gaining FPS...

the project will be go for 1-2 other days, too (don't know, how long it will be with merging and testing)... but after it it will be a very stable skyrim-installation with many room for personal addings...

the workshop is showing how to install, what to consider and how find solutions/workarounds if something is not working

you are missing a lot of known and important bug fixes and some other stuff to make the game stable... and maybe some tools for ckecking, too...

merging is not only about reducing active mods... the standalone version "merge plugins" is testing the loadorder better, than loot (so if the logfile is mentioning that the loadorder should be changed, do it)... with common sense in merging (like mostly in categories, observing the scripts inside a mod, not overdoing it across some categories...) there could be astonishing results...

I will show many different merges (not the most possible reducing ones, since it will be tricky)... but you will gain trust, what to do, when to do and can experiment yourself, knowing the way and seing some rules

Archived