Apocalypse Armory v2.0

Eternaldreams

Does anyone happen to have a copy of it? I see it's "under moderation" at nexus with no telling when or if it will be available again for download. Even Thogun the creator of the mod seems to be baffled as to why the mod has been put there.

Thogun posted this on vgunetwork.com about it.

Sadly, no. I haven't been contacted at all about it so I have no idea why it is locked. I've always been very careful to only use mods & modding components that I have explicit permission to use, or are open to common or legal use. Hopefully they will let me know what's happening and if necessary I can make the appropriate changes. It's strange that it happened almost immediately after I posted my update message - the mod itself hasn't changed since the beginning of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, Thogun (AA's author) was just as surprised - he noted elsewhere that the moderation warning popped up after a minor edit.

So far, no official explanation, no communiques, no nothing: I'm inclined to think someone reported the mod because of asset issues, or - according to the author - because of a poor choice of words about featuring "weapons from New Vegas" (that is, in name only).

Ark's right, this is going to take a while (...nice and slow...) until things get sorted out, for better or worse.

• 1 month later...

When i played Fallout 3 and found Apocalypse Armory i was in near heaven. i even spent almost 45 mins to an hour to write down and categorize its ammo for the guns cause it was BS how little there was (played the game to death and used console to add in more ammo)

Sad to see it gone cause its one of the top mods i use in Fallout 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link. and yes i do have google, and it sucks thogun is now banned and all his mods have been removed. Not just apocalypse armory. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/829211-thogun-banned/

• 3 weeks later...

so ive never actually created a mod before, but having the assets of AA i want to make an esm/p that will distribute the pack throughout new vegas, how hard would that be? any clue on where to start or get a guide to making leveled list/weapon mods?

• 8 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

If you want a more legit version of Apocalypse Armory v2.0 Containing everything to images of references. You can find it in my profile below.

Edit: Just give me a moment. It's a pretty large file taking over 1 hour to upload it to my file share.

If you want a more legit version of Apocalypse Armory v2.0 Containing everything to images of references. You can find it in my profile below.

Edit: Just give me a moment. It's a pretty large file taking over 1 hour to upload it to my file share.

You do realize that this thread is almost a year old and everyone probably has what they were looking for or moved on?

Guest endgameaddiction

I posted it incase those file shares get removed As I checked the compatible patch the uploader deleted the file and is no longer available.

Everytime I come back here to find a file. I always run into dead links. I intend to keep it up so long as it does not get removed.

And I didn't see any of the AA links that included the optional FPS Grenade Hokeys file. And howcome it matters if a thread is over a year old? It's a crime to post on it? People are bound to look.

• 3 months later...
Guest endgameaddiction

Someone snitched and Mega blocked my links with decryptions and a nice warning stamp when I go to get the shared link. I have to use a different file share now.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived