Looking for an alternative download for this armor

5 hours ago, XAlexRavenX said:

STEAM

P.S. 7. Piracy is not provided here. It's not our business where you get a game, but you will not get help with piracy here, and helping somebody else pirate is strictly against the rules. Keep it to yourself.

First. I appologize if I have done something wrong.

Second. Why so much talk about piracy? Does it not occur to you that a person can have troubles donwloading something from STEAM for other reasons than piracy?

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

First. I appologize if I have done something wrong.

Second. Why so much talk about piracy? Does it not occur to you that a person can have troubles donwloading something from STEAM for other reasons than piracy?

Because even retail version of skyrim require activation through steam.

6 hours ago, XAlexRavenX said:

Because even retail version of skyrim require activation through steam.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, 
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. 
Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

1 hour ago, Sursed said:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, 
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. 
Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio

@XAlexRavenX behaved correctly, everything what on Steam located can only be downloaded from there!
everyone who these mods Upload here, is punished 100% by the moderators!
and so stupid is nobody. :classic_wink:

why do not you download it from Steam, It may be that you are not registered there?

1 minute ago, winny257 said:

@XAlexRavenX behaved correctly, everything what on Steam located can only be downloaded from there!
everyone who these mods Upload here, is punished 100% by the moderators!
and so stupid is nobody. :classic_wink:

That was not about uploading STEAM mods here but about his hints that I would have a pirate copy of the game

54 minutes ago, XAlexRavenX said:

Then enlighten us what is that special version does not require activation through steam? I only know torrent edition.

To cut a long story shot:

I have a legal dvd with Skyrim bought from Amazon. I played the game in 2013-2015 and had an account on STEAM. Then I uninstalled Skyrim and CK as well (but copied the game folder and saves and the rest to a portable disk). I did not played PC games for a year and a half and forgot the password to my steam account and I forgot to what email it was bound to. When I decided to return to Skyrim I managed to make the game work but I do not have the CK now and I have not managed to regain the acces to my STEAM account. I know all this looks rather stupid but it is true. :smile: 

Have I satisfied your curiousity?

So I don't get it :classic_confused: I do not use steam mods nor will I... I do have a legal game but that does not go to say I use steam mods... I can see why someone asked for a different download who want to let steam install a mod..not me....enter why I dont use Steam mods..... Or did I miss something?

22 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

So I don't get it :classic_confused: I do not use steam mods nor will I... I do have a legal game but that does not go to say I use steam mods... I can see why someone asked for a different download who want to let steam install a mod..not me....enter why I dont use Steam mods..... Or did I miss something?

all mods that located on Steam are only there find! 
for the simple reason it is so intended by the modders, because there are their mods protected by copyright.
should their mods appear elsewhere, no matter whether in this form or modified, then takes Steam legal action against the other website operator and above all, against the thief. :classic_wink:

19 hours ago, winny257 said:

all mods that located on Steam are only there find! 
for the simple reason it is so intended by the modders, because there are their mods protected by copyright.
should their mods appear elsewhere, no matter whether in this form or modified, then takes Steam legal action against the other website operator and above all, against the thief. :classic_wink:

Hmm did not know that thanks for info... The irony here is how many mods are on steam that is stolen from others know of a few myself...

Archived