SOS armor and clothes refits

Here are my refits of Skyrim male armor and clothes models to SOS body. These are usual models, not skimpy or revealing, just converted from vanilla meshes with Clothing Converter. This will allow male NPCs to use SOS body not only when naked but always. Also included refitted models for Immersive Armors.

You are free to do whatever you want with this files.

You don't need these files, if you didn't install SOS or SOS Light.

Why do you need it?

See what could you get when you installed SOS:

ScreenShot9.thumb.jpg.e5c1e65261df1c28cc942ceb7b5de0f4.jpg

Clothed NPCs still use vanilla models but with SOS textures applied to bodies. This cause seams on legs.

Also, when you undress NPC you could notice that body shape is changed, because vanilla body is replaced by SOS body.

When you install refitted models you will proper view:

ScreenShot8.thumb.jpg.b6abf33c3d76fe1beaf6593956e354c4.jpg

To install unpack archive into game's Data folder or use Mod Organizer.

SOS Refits Dawnguard.7z

SOS Refits Dragonborn.7z

SOS Refits Immersive Armors.7z

SOS Refits Vanilla.7z

Install this fix after all:

SOS fix.7z

SOS fix 2.7z

SOS fix 3.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 13.03.2018 at 2:54 PM, LukeDuke said:

I think that meshes/armor/sons of talos/outfitm_0.nif and outfitm_1.nif have broken legs lol, they look really odd both in game and in NifSkope.

This is strange wearing, vanilla model looks same weird. But in game it seems to be normal. I added fix 3 with this armor, it seems to be better, but in NifSkope it is still wrong. I don't know what this mean.

16 hours ago, bicobus said:

Would you consider releasing all this under a proper mod (i.e. file download)?

At this moment I don't feel myself experienced enough to support it as mod. Maybe in some time

6 minutes ago, oaoa said:

At this moment I don't feel myself experienced enough to support it as mod. Maybe in some time

It is mostly about exposure though, so it is easier for people to find your stuff ;)

And again, what will change visually? I mean, the male bodies around my game are somewhat fine. Why should I use these nifs, what improvement do they bring? I have trouble visualizing changes with my mind :tongue:

10 minutes ago, bicobus said:

It is mostly about exposure though, so it is easier for people to find your stuff ;)

And again, what will change visually? I mean, the male bodies around my game are somewhat fine. Why should I use these nifs, what improvement do they bring? I have trouble visualizing changes with my mind :tongue:

Well, I will try to prepare some pictures to show difference.

BTW, I found some issue with an outfit. Dunno if the cause is the khajiit. Look around the torso. And since I'm dumb, I forgot to note what kind of armor he was wearing.

Note: in qasmoke, when using player.placeatme the npc don't appears near the player but in the next room. I had to do a killallactors because there was so many. My default dude had a gray face, but that may be unrelated.

20180314183433_1.jpg

20180314183447_1.jpg

I have Masculine Khajiit Textures for SOS, which seems to be modifying some textures for SOS. I doubt that involve anything that could create the issue I'm seeing. From my screenshot, I can only assume that the khajiit skeleton are different? I'll need to do more test, but the farmers I spawned where just fine. This looks like a bone issue, like when you try to use a bad skeleton with HDT.

1 hour ago, Cornor98 said:

Very Nice! Also will you convert feets too?

Probably no. Clothing Converter shows weird results with limbs.

BTW, I placed the files in Downloads section, maybe it's better place to continue.

• 3 years later...
On 2/26/2018 at 2:31 PM, oaoa said:

Here are my refits of Skyrim male armor and clothes models to SOS body. These are usual models, not skimpy or revealing, just converted from vanilla meshes with Clothing Converter. This will allow male NPCs to use SOS body not only when naked but always. Also included refitted models for Immersive Armors.

You are free to do whatever you want with this files.

You don't need these files, if you didn't install SOS or SOS Light.

Why do you need it?

See what could you get when you installed SOS:

ScreenShot9.thumb.jpg.e5c1e65261df1c28cc942ceb7b5de0f4.jpg

Clothed NPCs still use vanilla models but with SOS textures applied to bodies. This cause seams on legs.

Also, when you undress NPC you could notice that body shape is changed, because vanilla body is replaced by SOS body.

When you install refitted models you will proper view:

ScreenShot8.thumb.jpg.b6abf33c3d76fe1beaf6593956e354c4.jpg

To install unpack archive into game's Data folder or use Mod Organizer.

SOS Refits Dawnguard.7z 2 MB · 171 downloads

SOS Refits Dragonborn.7z 3.2 MB · 154 downloads

SOS Refits Immersive Armors.7z 19.02 MB · 131 downloads

SOS Refits Vanilla.7z 13.77 MB · 203 downloads

Install this fix after all:

SOS fix.7z 1.5 MB · 70 downloads

SOS fix 2.7z 287.41 kB · 70 downloads

SOS fix 3.7z 286.78 kB · 79 downloads

OMG...  sooo many files...  No chance for an AiO? 

• 2 months later...