SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

Do anyone have a link to Devious framework cause i have these DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch/   Devious Framework Support/   Devious Framework - MasterDev patch, installed but it says ESM is missing.im currently on new version of skyrim SSE

10 hours ago, drhuge said:

Do anyone have a link to Devious framework cause i have these DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch/   Devious Framework Support/   Devious Framework - MasterDev patch, installed but it says ESM is missing.im currently on new version of skyrim SSE

I had to open the LE esm for devious framework with ssedit and change it to an esp so that sse's creation kit could set it as an active file and save it. (That required some nexus creation kit patches to allow multiple masters.) After saving I used ssedit to change back to a esm. It loads and does keep an eye on my player's condition. Framework support just went straight in. Haven't got the masterdev patch.

2 hours ago, pihwht said:

I had to open the LE esm for devious framework with ssedit and change it to an esp so that sse's creation kit could set it as an active file and save it. (That required some nexus creation kit patches to allow multiple masters.) After saving I used ssedit to change back to a esm. It loads and does keep an eye on my player's condition. Framework support just went straight in. Haven't got the masterdev patch.

Oh boy,...OOOOK,huum can you upload your esm ill try an see if magic take place with yours.

On 4/2/2019 at 5:03 PM, dopem said:

Is there a working port of Prison Overhaul Patched? I looked around and tried to do it myself but sadly failed (I crash everytime jailer tries to take me somewhere).

I got as far  as converting skyrim utility and loading the latest version of pop, but the mcm for pop remained blank. the oldrim forum let me know how to fix that issue but the sse version of sexlab doesn't have storageutil.dll which figures in the fix which is very carefully explained.

I was wrong. I'd installed the wrong version of skyrim utility. With the new version installed along with consoleutilsse, POP started right up. It initially failed, but urged me to go to the debug section of the mcm (which worked this time) and reset POP. I did and it succeeded. It worked. I then went up to a guard and committed a major crime from the debug section. POP ran perfectly. I was in Whiterun and the guard got hung up for a bit on the pillory trying to take me to the cage, but there weren't really any problems.

Here is the funny part. After I realized that I needed to install version 110 of Skyrim Utility instead of the one I downloaded a few days ago, I was so irritated that I downloaded and installed and ran the correct version without converting the esm. That ran also. I realized what I'd done so I stopped and converted the file. I did get warnings from skyrim utility that I had the wrong version of sexlab, but the sex and whipping animations all worked both in the cell and on the wheel near he well.

55 minutes ago, drhuge said:

Anyone no of a mod that allows you to place npc's in a certain area an have them to do daily life activities.I have my own Castle https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8238 i just need to populate it with working AI npc's.

Im currently Run the newer version SSE 1.5.73.

Thank you for any help

This might be what you are looking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7096