Forgotten mod? Maybe deleted?

Hello.

My computer died a few months ago. Sadly, I saved nothing as it was so sudden.
Recently, I got a new one, and took to reinstall Skyrim, and all its mods.
Not a modder myself, I got some notions of it, so no problem here.

But I had a mod on my old computer who added some dialogues (not textual notifications on the side like Apropos, that I use, but actual dialogues -text at least-) when the pc had a sex act/was raped/raping.

Sadly, despite long search, I couldn't find this mod again, nor do I remember its name.

All that I remember is that it had an MCM menu, that allowed to tweak various options, like for example, there was an option to change the player "personality", for example a "troll lover" option, with a percentage, or a "draugr lover", "spider lover", etc. The player comments when confronted to said creature/situation changed accordingly (liking it/disliking it).

The fact that I couldn't find it got me sadded that it might have been deleted.

If anyone see of what mod I'm talking about, can you tell me, please (and if possible, if it was indeed deleted, or if I can still find it, here or elsewhere)?

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, swmas said:

Sexist Guards?

Nah, it's the idea, but it's not that mod, that I also use. SG doesn't have those options I talked of.

Or was it a feature that got deleted maybe? At this point and given my memory, anything is possible.

EDIT: After looking at the SG's changelog, it looks like you are right. Thank you for helping me figuring it out. Now, I don't really understand the idea of those changes to make the mod less dependant, it looks like downgrading to me, but looks like I can't do much about it.

Anyway, thank you. Guess that answer my question (it was just under my nose).

20 hours ago, MK66 said:

Nah, it's the idea, but it's not that mod, that I also use. SG doesn't have those options I talked of.

Or was it a feature that got deleted maybe? At this point and given my memory, anything is possible.

EDIT: After looking at the SG's changelog, it looks like you are right. Thank you for helping me figuring it out. Now, I don't really understand the idea of those changes to make the mod less dependant, it looks like downgrading to me, but looks like I can't do much about it.

Anyway, thank you. Guess that answer my question (it was just under my nose).

Have you actually tried it?  The old "lover" options either did very little or actually had no effect because they were placeholders, instead now there are sliders for personalities.  For example spider comments still exist, but if you have high Orgasmic personality your character will make comments during rape about how good it feels, while with high Defiant she's more likely to threaten to rip the spider's legs off.  The devious devices comments are still there as well as a soft-dependency, and lots of new lines have been added since the DD version.

The only thing I can think of that actually was removed in the newer versions is the guard strip search scene, which the author wants to improve on with custom animations and add back later.

3 hours ago, MK66 said:

Well, to me it looked like it had an effect at one point on what the character was saying, and not only during a scene.

I may be wrong tho.

There are also dialog options for entering cells like caves, dungeons, bandit locations, etc. "I better be careful or a bandit will grab me" "hope I don't get raped by a draugr" etc.

Archived