Roggvir's DD Items Manager

5 hours ago, bstylez said:

Hi, I installed the mod and I got the DD manager showing up in my inventory. I toggle all the specific DD item to the one I want but every time I get violate only one DD item is randomly equip.  Is there a way to change it so that more than one DD item will randomly be equipped after being violated?

You should be able to do so by increasing the probability chances of each item category you want something to be equipped from.

If it doesn't help, then something could be wrong, but my mind is currently preoccupied by other things, so i am having hard time imagining what could be the problem - post screenshots with the settings first, and i'll dig into the scripts later.

41 minutes ago, Zerosight said:

there a chance for a patch for Deviously Cursed Wasteland?

By me? probably, at some point in the future.

I do plan to rework this to make it more flexible, so it is very likely i will also make few such patches when i do - but i can't say when.

I am currently too busy with other projects, so it will have to wait.

OR someone else may make that patch, it doesn't have to be me - i believe all the required information is on the description page.

2 hours ago, azgard37 said:

trying this mod out for the first time the MCM is telling me the  roggvirs-dd-items-manager is missing the .dll  am I doing something wrong or no lol

What exactly does it say? what DLL???

Right now the only thing i would recommend is to check your installation of F4SE and MCM - if you are not using the latest versions of both, try updating them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, azgard37 said:

Sorry not dll  mcm is telling me  Missing plugin  rogg's dd item manager.esp  

Hmm, that would suggest the mod is not installed properly.

MCM cannot find this mod's plugin ESP.

Did you have a look whether the plugin is in your game's Data folder, AND do you have it active in your current load order?

For what it's worth: I'd very much welcome if you made this work with Deviously Cursed Wasteland as well. About half of the time cursed DD loot just makes me put down the controller and wait out the unlocking "shield". Cause what else you gonna do with mittens, armbinders and whatnot ...

I looked into Deviously Cursed Wasteland, and the patch for it will be more complicated.

I will need to change how the item picking function works in the manager, or add new function that will better fit the needs of DCW.

This is a problem, because right now all my time is taken by fixes and improvements for the recently released Servitron mod, and it will take some time until i can get back to this.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, sol9144 said:

help me 

mcm can`t find Rogg DD Item Manager.esp

I`m installed 1.0.2

It could be because the plugin is not loaded, which would happen if you do not have all requirements (which means all DLCs, ArmorKeywords, TortureDevices, and DD - you wouldn't be the first who tried to use this mod, made for DD, without having all DLCs and mods required by DD).

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to install RSE by following guide. Dunno why, but when using Mod Organizer v2.1.3 to install this mod (any version), it says "no game data on top level" (pic related) and if you still process it seems it doesn't installing properly. But if you remove "fomod" from archive, leaving only "data" folder, then everything seems to be installing without problems.

1.png

4 hours ago, Snona said:

I'm trying to install RSE by following guide. Dunno why, but when using Mod Organizer v2.1.3 to install this mod (any version), it says "no game data on top level" (pic related) and if you still process it seems it doesn't installing properly. But if you remove "fomod" from archive, leaving only "data" folder, then everything seems to be installing without problems.

I do not use MO, so i cannot help you, hopefully someone else will know what to do.

54 minutes ago, Roggvir said:

Yes. Devious Devices require all DLCs, and this mod requires Devious Devices.

Thanks and sorry about not realizing.  I wasn't really planning on downloading Devious Devices but your mod is required for another here on LL, even though the esp will be turned off.  Again, thanks and sorry about the bother.

On 8/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, Snona said:

Left click on the item that says data, then right click and choose the option that says set as data directory or something like that it should then sort it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GODSEND.

thank you for this mod, honestly.

(by the by, I was searching "Devious devices mcm" for a good hour before I found this)

Any moves on a Deviously Cursed Wasteland patch? 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, mAttii said:

excuse me,where? or is it in version 1.0.2 because i can't see it in downloads neither in the changelog

Ahh, sorry, i forgot to delete this message ?

I did upload the patch, but then i spoke with EgoBallistic and we agreed it will be better if i take the patch down, because the mod is still in alpha/beta or watever state, so having patches for that might add to some confusion when reporting and dealing with bugs.

Besides, he planned on adding support to AAF Violate in the next version, which he was just about to release.

So i took it down and deleted/edited all mentions of it, EXCEPT for the post you quoted.

Thats the full story :)

Now if you want support for the manager in AAF Violate, no patches needed, just download the latest verion of AAF Violate.

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Charon68 said:

Hello !!! .... Does the manager work even if you do not have all DLC ??

I have only 2 and now the manager is not installed because some is missing ..

DLCRobot.esm - Missing

DLCWorkshop02 and 03.esm - Missing

DLCNukaWorld.esm - Missing

Devious Devices

The Manager does not really need any of the DLCs for its function.

It only needs Devious Devices 2.0, and unfortunately it is the Devious Devices 2.0 that require all DLCs.

You can use xEdit to remove any DLC masters from "Rogg DD Items Manager.esp" plugin header, but it wont help you unless you do the same with "Devious Devices.esm",

and i do not think you can do the same with DD 2.0 without breaking something (not without doing way more editing to fix any problems that will inevitably rise from removing at least some of those DLC masters).

EVEN IF you could do it, DD 2.0 will still require AWKCR, and AWKCR requires almost all DLCs anyway.

What are you trying to do?

Clearly you are not using Devious Devices, because you cannot use those without DLCs, but then why do you need the Manager for?

As you can probably tell from its name ("DD Items Manager"), this mod's purpose is to manage items from Devious Devices - without DD this mod simply wont do anything at all.

So, why are you even trying to install it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just remembered that RSE has this mod listed as a requirement...

If you are using RSE, then yes, you do need to install this mod even when not using Devious Devices, but you do not need to have this mod "active" in your plugins list.

I think some of the RSE scripts reference this mod's script, so that is why you need to have this mod installed (so that you have this mod's script, required by RSE).

So, if this is the case, just install it, but do not activate the "Rogg DD Items Manager.esp" plugin.