penis stretch bug

You have overwritten the LAFP skeletons.

Many Mods have skeletons. e.g. BBB armor clothes Mods. Body replacer and some animation Mods. All those skeletons does not have penis bones. No Penis Bones = penis stretching.

You have installed a Mod with skeleton after LAPF.

OR your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection does not work . Maybe you have your game in C:/program files (x86) ?

Read my yellow Link below.

Read "archive invalidate"

And scroll down to "Problems during gameplay" - "Penis/Breast stretching"

4 hours ago, fejeena said:

You have overwritten the LAFP skeletons.

Many Mods have skeletons. e.g. BBB armor clothes Mods. Body replacer and some animation Mods. All those skeletons does not have penis bones. No Penis Bones = penis stretching.

You have installed a Mod with skeleton after LAPF.

OR your archive invalidate via Bsa Redirection does not work . Maybe you have your game in C:/program files (x86) ?

Read my yellow Link below.

Read "archive invalidate"

And scroll down to "Problems during gameplay" - "Penis/Breast stretching"

i tried every step of the stretch fix except the 2nd one i could not understand what you were talking bout with the wyre bash and oblivion mod menu stuff

1) You don't have your game in C:\program files (x86) !   If yes install Oblivion again or move the game folder. ( See my yellow Link )

2) Have you installed the LAPF skeleton again?

Spoiler

You can check your Folders if you have the right Skeleton ( not overwritten by another Mod)

If you use LAPF ( you must use the LAPF Skeleton)
data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Extract the LAPF 7z  in an empty folder and copy the 3 Skeletons

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif 

paste the 3 skeletons in your game folders

Problem solved ?
No ?

3) What Archive invalidation do you use ?

Do you have Oblivion Modmanager or WryeBash installed ? ( You know : DO NOT USE NEXUS MODMANAGER ! )

Think you have Oblivion Modmanager.

Spoiler

You must set "archive invalidate" in the Oblivion modmanager only one time and never again.

image.png

That's all.

Now check if you have the archive invalidate entry in your Oblivion ini.

The Oblivion.ini is in C:My documents\my games\Oblivion (german: Eigene Dokumente\My Games\Oblivion) . There is also the saves folder.

! NOT the Oblivion_default.ini in your Oblivion game Folder !
( sArchiveList is near the end of the ini.  You can use the search function )

)entry must look like this:

OblivionMod Manager archive invalidate:

sArchiveList=..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, Oblivion - Meshes.bsa, Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa, Oblivion - Sounds.bsa, Oblivion - Voices1.bsa, Oblivion - Voices2.bsa, Oblivion - Misc.bsa

If the entry " ..\obmm\BSARedirection.bsa, " is not there add it and save the ini.  Pay attention to the spaces ! ( sArchiveList=NO-SPACE..\obmm\    and .bsa, Space Oblivion - Meshes  )

-----------------------------------------

EDIT: without archive invalidate the game will always use the original files in the bsa archives, not the files in the loose folders. So it will use the original Skeletons instead of the LAPF skeletons.

EDIT 2:

When you use my ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.7z  ( download in my yellow Link )

You must not do anything in OBMM or Wrye.

You unpack the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.7z

You copy the "ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa" in your Oblivion\data folder.

You open the Oblivion ini ( C:My documents\my games\Oblivion )

And you add the entry ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa in the sArchiveList  line. Pay attention to the spaces !

The end of the Oblivion ini without the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa entry.

11ini1.jpg

The Oblivion ini with the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa entry

11ini2.jpg

Done

Problem solved ?
No ?

4) bsa file's timestamp are wrong.

Spoiler

ALL OBlivion bsa file's timestamp must be 2006-01-01 ( Not the DLC BSA files)

image.png

Check your Oblivion BSA files. In Oblivion\data\

if they are not 2006-01-01 you can fix it:
WryeBash should redate them to 2006-01-01 when you switch to the bash installer tab.
OBlivion ModManager: "Utilities" - "Archive invalidation" click "Reset BSA Timestamps"

image.png

Archived