[SEARCH] Female Armor (Criteria inside)

So, I'm looking for some armors for my female character for an upcoming "serious" playthrough I want to start, but my preliminary searching has not been successful and I thought I might as well ask the community for some assistance on the matter.

Long story short, I'm looking for custom female armors/clothing that match these points:

• Built for UNP-based bodies. Preferably base UNP or UNPB, though others like 7B would be acceptable too. UUNP Bodyslide would be nice as well but it's not vital.
  • Something light and form-fitting but not skin-tight like a catsuit, and appearing to offer some armor/protection without going so far as to be heavy-looking (so for example Dwarven or Daedric would be too much).
  • Slightly revealing but not outright skimpy or "chainmail bikini". Something that shows some skin here and there but doesn't get too ridiculous or seems to be useless as protection. For example (but not necessarily) showing part of the belly between the chest and waist/leg pieces.
  • Preferably lore friendly, or at least not extremely lore breaking. Doesn't matter if the design looks a bit too modern or doesn't completely match Skyrim's style, but without going too far or using materials that are obviously lore-breaking.
  • No skirts, and if they have to be there, at most something like the vanilla female wolf armor. Leggings or pants are better instead.
  • No high heels. A bit of heel on some boots is fine, but "combat stilettos" (think Tera or basically any Asian (MMO)RPG) is a big nope.
  • Ideally with balanced stats and crafting requirements, though this is not required at all.

I unfortunately don't have any more references or data than what's listed above, but for what it may be worth, if I were to request the same kind of outfit for a modern-themed game like Fallout, the equivalent of this would be something like Alyx Vance's clothes from Half-Life 2 with a slightly shorter hoodie and jacket (so a bit of the belly is visible), slimmer pants, and optionally some combat gear layered on top (kneepads, holster/pouches, and maybe a light Kevlar vest).

I am fully aware this request is very specific and very vague at the same time, so any suggestions that match only part of the criteria will be more than welcome as well. At least having some options close to what I want would be much better than nothing at all.

Thanks in advance :classic_shy:.

4 minutes ago, Azazellz said:

Adler armor?

Crimson Twilight?

(You can easily find UUNP variants of this armors here, on LL).

Adler is unfortunately a no, I don't like the style and has very obvious heels.

Crimson Twilight, on the other hand, could work. Without the coat and maybe removing the hanging piece of cloth as well, it could be close to what I'm looking for. I want to wait and see if more suitable suggestions come up, but this is a good option anyway. Thank you!

this may be of help (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79489/) but it is tight to the body (not sure if its too tight for you

another place to look is here (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-abandoned-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/

as will it have what you want?? i do not know (i use CBBE myself).

59 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

this may be of help (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79489/) but it is tight to the body (not sure if its too tight for you

another place to look is here (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-abandoned-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3-no-requests/

as will it have what you want?? i do not know (i use CBBE myself).

The Marksmage Garb is not a bad idea at all; only downside to it is that I'd say it's 100% clothing and not really armor, but it's still a good option for any mage or magic-using character when not wearing armor. Thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah, I know about that list, but it has not been updated in a while (and even if it was, I'm sure it would still be missing plenty of sets) and the only option I have is to go through each and every single conversion/set to see if they match what I'm looking for, which would take quite some time. I guess it is a last resort, but I'm not really happy with the idea. Thanks anyway.

a couple  more suggestions  would be this

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028/

the spice gear collection does have a uunp bodyslide set (google search turned it up 1st time out)

and this (check the originals not the conversions themselves)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

12 hours ago, valcon767 said:

a couple  more suggestions  would be this [...]

Already knew about UNP Spice Gear and it is a good addition to any game to, well, spice things up a bit, but most of the armors in there are a bra + miniskirt with some extras, and that qualifies as "too skimpy" for what I'm looking for.

Will check out the conversions thread to see if I like any of the original ones, but I think I recall going through that list already some time ago and not finding anything worth mentioning. Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestions.

14 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

You're limiting yourself too much imo. Even male armors have "skirts" of armor, but...

What can I say, I simply don't like skirts or (high) heels. The latter are IMO completely stupid on any kind of footwear that is ever going to be worn outside of cities/social events (not to say actual combat and exploration) and I don't like them; as for skirts, I just don't like them. I am aware it's a limiting factor when looking for custom gear, but still...

The Truly Light armors are nice (except for those weird pauldrons on the Glass one) so thanks for the suggestion. Not revealing at all as I would like them to be, but they're pretty good nevertheless.

I knew about the Blades Light Armor already but I guess I'll have to give it a shot again sometime soon. Now that I think about it, it does seem to fit my query pretty well... Only downside I can find is the boots are shaped like high heels (even if the actual heel is small) and the chestplate is a bit blocky due to low polycount, but the former can be fixed by using the vanilla Blades boot meshes instead and the latter would only take a bit of work in Blender and OS. So far it's the best match. Thanks!

I've seen a few Bless armors already and while they seem to go overboard with the stiletto heels (Bless is an Asian MMO or something like that right? Figures), some of the the torso pieces don't look that bad. I guess I'll have to look further into it.

Not too stoked about the others but I'll keep the links in mind, just in case.

Thanks for your suggestions!

you will probably end up having to mix and match pieces to get the exact look you are after,

but anyway you may want to find and look at the following mods (sorry i don't have the links offhand, these are all part of a merge i did)

some of the parts in them may be useful

Aradia Thief Leather Armor (i know this comes in unp) 

Vixen Armor mod (it has heeled and non heeled boots)

Dragonbone Maurader Armor mod (boots are not heeled, at least the ones i made were not)

and if the armor in screenshot is ok for you it is from the Suspicious Gold Starter mod. (no clue what bodytype it actually uses).

TESV 2018-02-15 15-30-38-31.jpg

Archived