Question: mods limit

exosanime

Hello good night!
I'm new here and I've been looking for an answer to a question ...
How many mods can be added per character?
Is there any limit?
I have problems with characters that have more than 120 mods and I have to distribute them among the different base suits to be able to use them in the game, however I can no longer put more than 120-140 suits.
I have the version of the game DOA5 LR 1.10b and the autolink 2.71

Thanks for your help.

the old autolink versions  prior to ver 3.00 had a limit of 127 per costume slot

Use autolink 3.30 then u have 254 per slot (it was one of new features of ver 3.xx of autolink )

if u distribute your mods over the costume slots u can use over 200 per character ^^ ;)

my Naotora has over 500 mods and it still works fine 

how the hell did you get up to 500+ mods for 1 character ? O_o

meh , are you talking about "mods/outfits" or you talking about the number of "files" into the characters folder  ?  because each outfit have between 2 to 5 files for 1 outfit.

aka

500 mods can be 120-250 outfits , and not 500 actual outfits

i mean... i dont even think that (as exempl) Marie Rose have 2000+ outfit for her created.... i mean, no way... even combined LL and deviantart together you didnt reach this amount, even if you add 3DM in it.

you probably make a mistake and talk about the amount of files and not the amount of outfits. ( outfit and other mods such as haircut and blablabla )

21 hours ago, Darkrider1978 said:

Hi,

I'm using Autolink 3.30 with DOA5LR 1.08. As Thec111 said, You have 254 outfits per slots with this version of Autolink.

My Nao character has actually more than 350+ different outfits. (Nao is the character who has the most outfits in my game actually).

And the game works fine. :smile:

But how did you manage to do this? Explain please
On 03.02.2018 at 10:44 PM, CANGT1 said:

my marie has 2520 mods and works fine, you just have to load the game, once the game finish loading autolink you close the game and open it again, then you have all the mods working fine lol

It was a joke? :smile:
I did not understand about open-close, can you tell me more?

Archived