Sex with pets (bestiality) and pets woohoo mod?

15 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Trying to learn all this on the fly in a week is RIDICULOUS! lol

Take your time, dear! You don´t have to fly too high in a short time.

The members are waiting for a very long time for that Cats n Dogs EP too...

Best wishes for your work and a big fat thanks to R-Lo too.

Hey Members what about some likes?!!!!

16 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Okay thank you for answering those questions, however, I'm unsure what you meant by "It won't work"

Adding an object to a scene won't work? Or using a pet in an animation won't work with WickedWhims?

My biggest problem is how to get a pet to register as an actor in WickedWhims... I wish I had scripting experience. Trying to learn all this on the fly in a week is RIDICULOUS! lol

Your welcome!

I meant adding a pet to wickedwhims doesn't work,

As for objects, the two types work differently,

Accessories can be used by Sims as part of an outfit and this can be exported to Blender to be appended to a model for reference, once in game and set to an outfit, the poseplayer and wickedwhims ignore this, it isn't added by them,

Also, wickedwhims doesn't add the genitals,

This would need to be a complete and separate mod of its own like better body, wild guy, eve etc,

A skin overlay could be created for female pets but someone would need to create a mesh for make animal penis,

Turbo did a tutorial on exporting objects and if you get stuck feel free to ask anything!

Object/location animations work differently and wickedwhims supports this feature but poseplayer doesn't have a way to implement this,

The furniture or object isn't tied into the action is still functional in game for other Sims,

Don't hang to much on the scripting as that's the EXACT reason nobody has produced anything yet!

21 hours ago, Sickotik Mods said:

Slowly But Surely, ladies and gentlemen... Probably just gentlemen.

Slowly But Surely.png

OMG looking good dude! it's gonna be awesome when this is released!

12 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Your welcome!

I meant adding a pet to wickedwhims doesn't work,

As for objects, the two types work differently,

Accessories can be used by Sims as part of an outfit and this can be exported to Blender to be appended to a model for reference, once in game and set to an outfit, the poseplayer and wickedwhims ignore this, it isn't added by them,

Also, wickedwhims doesn't add the genitals,

This would need to be a complete and separate mod of its own like better body, wild guy, eve etc,

A skin overlay could be created for female pets but someone would need to create a mesh for make animal penis,

Don't hang to much on the scripting as that's the EXACT reason nobody has produced anything yet!

Yea, I created the Mesh for the penis already. Hadn’t textured it yet but that will take 2 seconds. 

I guess I’m at a stopping point though it seems, until someone more experienced than I decides to make a mod or script allowing pet animations.Theres no way I could figure that out.

Major bummer too, I was getting good at the animating part finally. LoL. 

Well, thanks for the help R-Lo. I guess I’ll see you again when we get some sort of pet framework.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, whiteblood17 said:

IT NEEDS BESTIALITY

If that were true it'd be done already ?

There's no NEED, just lots of WANT!

unfortunately nobody wants it enough to put the work in and the ones who have, get too hung up on the lack of moodlets and lose interest while blaming other creators for lack of their enthusiasm for dog willies and butts,

If it's that important, TS3 apparently rules in this kink so more fun maybe had there

20 hours ago, R-Lo said:

To reproduce and/or achieve immortality through a legacy of some kind

And S4 dogs like to have a good time too... playing around, mating and having puppies

26_06.18_19-14-59DobermannPaint.thumb.png.d9499109128433acb92a0d11b58b924f.png

26_06.18_19-11-57DobermannPaint.thumb.png.49ce6ffed9e957f4eb7f0e58af46249f.png

Mum short before she s having her first offsprings

26_06.18_20-18-15DobermannPaint.thumb.png.f91be89e6a5e0eefb5c05e354238cc6e.png

Carl Lois at pregnant Veras side

26_06.18_20-21-27DobermannPaint.png.ac6aaf8dff6eddac8005749d66be68cd.png

S4 newborn puppies are like young chickens - complete

26_06.18_20-47-36DobermannPuppiesPaint.thumb.png.375238e35bedfdcfc3d92751676368ed.png

and so lovely and funny too Alfa and Agra (Dobermanns rl mostly produce roundabout 6 to 12 pups in one litter)

26_06.18_21-06-19DobermannPuppiesPaint.thumb.png.cba39daaa2c59e91a365e94350c0be4b.png

26.06.18_20-57-42dobermannPuppiesPaint.png

On 2/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, aadrianova said:

as much as I like wicked things, sex with animals or children shouldn't be made it's just.... I don't wanna offend anyone but who normal asks about it? what next? sex with corpses? just tell me it's only for storytelling not for anything else.... I'm gonna be sick 

I am against sex with kids period end of story. Necrophilia in the game I think would be kind of ok if it was something like a way to bring back the dead before the Reaper reaps them but digging up corpses uh no that is just gross. Bestiality is legal in parts of the US and has been before LBGTQ marriages were approved by the Supreme Court. In my state Ohio, bestiality is sadly legal. In real life, I am against it as well as necrophilia but this is a game some people want some stuff that we might wonder why or be offended by. I did a Sims fanfic that explains why Max is "evil" and what happened to his mom. Things are implied and alluded to in it.

PedophilliaI think is illegal everywhere worldwide and by creating a paedophilia mod it would get this site shut down real fast because of it. By having it even in game it would have the FBI, Interpol and other law enforcement agencies teaming up to take it down and arrest people. 

Archived