How to install HDT SMP?

Alright so I've seen a decent amount of people talking about the HDT SMP recently and how it was superior to the CBP Physics mod, so I created an account on the Chinese website and downloaded all of the required mods. Can anyone give installation instructions in laymans terms? I've tried a few things with said mods and can't seem to get any physics working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, I pretty much went with a unp hdt standard installation setup with CBP, the latest one. If you don't even understand how to make them bouncy tits work in the first place. This ain't for you.

Installed SKSE, added the HDT highheels from hydrogen chinese website. Take the same one that was on the old loverslab but works with the latest skse version that is up to date.

I installed both the hydrogen physic engine and the hydrogen hdt skse setup plugin. They are each modular files and you gotta install all 3 of em to make it work.

That makes 3 different hydrogen files. Gotta find em on that chinese website. If i was able to pull that off using chrome translator, so can you guys.

1- hydrogen high heels : hdtssehh_1_5_23

2- HdtSSEFramework_1_5_23

3-hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_23

4-Heels sound 1.5  (optional but a lot of em uses this so grab the one in loverslab)

Ok got them all installed? Time to go hunt a elusive smp file from oldrim but first grab that shanoa file with smp as a test bed. This one is the very first truly converted mod that works. 

Check here if you are to damn lazy. http://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/search?q=smp  type smp on the search menu. This engine only works with smp files. Nothing else works.  Please note that not all of them mods in this website with smp will work regardless what you do. 

Found one? Great now go get the mesh optimiser and optimise them meshes. Without that, the physics will not work and you get a funny square box under your feet.

This is where it makes or breaks time. Some of em will work fine on the first go. Others well.. the pieces will appear beneath your character and there is nothing that can fix that.  I know i was able to get a single hair with physics to work so far but it is more like a wig then a proper hair file.

This will only make the following clothes and hair wigs work with smp.

Ask someone else in how to config the xml files Prz all in one smp package works to get the full smp experience. Read every smp thread in old skyrim to understand how it all works.

Ok I will explain how I did it, but there are others more qualified to answer if they chime in.  Sorry my spelling is terrible and names are not exact.

You will need Calientes CBBE Body , and also the Config. files from the options section. Download the Config files manually.

Bodyslide 

The three files you downloaded from Hydrogen  HHhdtsse, hdtsse framework, and the hdtsse physics

Skse64 and make sure its the latest 1.5.23

Skeleton

Texture your choice but I use Demonic from oldrim and it works.

Ok say you have everything....go into bodyslide from inside your data folder and open it.  Now find CBBE physics body and tweek the sliders until you are satisfied.  Batch build, and you will have a bunch of vanilla outfits, choose the physics ones if given the choice.

I like to install my texture mods before you run bodyslide so I can See if and what it looks like in the preview window, but you can add it here also.

Extract your downloads from hydrogensays and the Config files from CBBE.

Place those extracted files in your data folder under the SKSE/plugins.   So your plugins folder is going to have another folder HDtSSEConfig files from hydrogen, and also the three files for smp.  Now take the extracted config files from CBBE and drop them in that HDTSSEconfig folder, and I believe it will overwrite 2 files.

Install your skeleton and make sure you select the hdt and not the tbbe.

Run Finis 

The bounce will be minimal, but if you like more there are some CBBE.xml files floating around, or you can edit this yourself with Notepad ++.

I am assuming a lot here, like you know how to extract files, you know where your data, skse, plugins folders are. That you even have Skse installed correctly. You have Finis and know how to run it etc. Good Luck. SMP is worth it when you get it working properly. 

• 1 month later...
On 25-1-2018 at 2:19 AM, nufndash said:

Ok I will explain how I did it, but there are others more qualified to answer if they chime in.  Sorry my spelling is terrible and names are not exact.

You will need Calientes CBBE Body , and also the Config. files from the options section. Download the Config files manually.

Bodyslide 

The three files you downloaded from Hydrogen  HHhdtsse, hdtsse framework, and the hdtsse physics

Skeleton

Ok say you have everything....go into bodyslide from inside your data folder and open it.  Now find CBBE physics body and tweek the sliders until you are satisfied.  Batch build, and you will have a bunch of vanilla outfits, choose the physics ones if given the choice.

I like to install my texture mods before you run bodyslide so I can See if and what it looks like in the preview window, but you can add it here also.

Place those extracted files in your data folder under the SKSE/plugins.   So your plugins folder is going to have another folder HDtSSEConfig files from hydrogen, and also the three files for smp.  Now take the extracted config files from CBBE and drop them in that HDTSSEconfig folder, and I believe it will overwrite 2 files.

Run Finis 

The bounce will be minimal, but if you like more there are some CBBE.xml files floating around, or you can edit this yourself with Notepad ++.

I am assuming a lot here, like you know how to extract files, you know where your data, skse, plugins folders are. That you even have Skse installed correctly. You have Finis and know how to run it etc. Good Luck. SMP is worth it when you get it working properly. 

Manual install doesn't work if you are using Mod Organizer 2. It worked for me when I let MO2 install the mods.

• 1 month later...
On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 1:19 AM, nufndash said:

Bodyslide 

Skeleton

Run Finis 

I cannot seem to get it to work. If I click New Game, then the game stays on the main menu but without the options there. If I select Load, then the game will crash a few seconds later. Here is my plugins folder in case I haven't put everything in the right place...

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.24 - 21.46.22.11.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived