What's the minimum required for a working prison/torture dungeon?

petronius

I've seen a few mods that have dungeons, prisons or simply torture rooms.

What's the minimum required mods (not mentioning Sexlab Framework) to have working cages, shackles (wall shackles or suspended) that you can make an npc be attached to? I'm looking for something like:

- mod that adds at least a room with said assets

- working assets (for example, shackles that can bind NPC via dialogue, spell or any other process). I use this picture from Sex Slaves 6.0 as an example:

https://www.loverslab.com/screenshots/7953e912a842cda6aeae9a64a56dbd5a-jennywinglow.jpg

I suppose that mod will do what I want but I'm not sure... Screens could be just pictures taken with posers and I'm looking for shackles/cages that can let me "immersively" bind NPCs and leave them there indefinitely (or free them if I will). If Sexlab Sex Slaves is the simplest way to do it then it's a go, if there's another process with fewer requirements (trying to keep mod list under control and avoid conflicts) I'd like to know about it. Thank you very much!

there are a few spots in that mod that let you do similar things, but having said that i do have a suggestion.

you really should take a look at the mod I'll Take the Display Model (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1255-ill-take-the-display-model/)

it does not actually add shackles and cages to the game (or any actual locations), but it does give a way to restrain NPCs indefinitely (and you can

release them later).  it can use special furniture to do this.  you will have to craft it (forge or anvil), then place it in the game (you can drop them pretty 

much anywhere).  it is entirely possible you already have all the requirements for this mod (most stuff it needs most people already have).

there are various house/dungeon mods available that can do similar as well.  if you want a house/dungeon mod i would suggest you check here on LL for

any of those type mods that have either cages or zaz furniture in them.

Archived