View File

Camping Shower Bag!

Finally you can go camping with realistic shower, made of a plastic bag and a large stick. You can feel the nature more than ever.

Carry your bag with you in yor inventory. You never know when you can get dirty :smiley:

I would like you guys to support my patreon that i started recently. I am a new modder, and i hope for a lot of inspiration and motivation from that page. :smiley:

Feel free to comment if something isn't working as it should.

PATREON

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    REQUIRES: extension - outdoor retreat. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/1/2020 at 8:37 AM, snowdog04 said:

Haven't used this in ages, but I sent my sim to the park to camp for a weekend, to force the game to grow the plants there.  And discovered this appears to be broken now.  Any chance of an update?

2 hours ago, melodyIII said:

bonjour le  Sac de douche de camping napparai pas dans le mode construcsion pourkoi ?

Since the original object is completely broken and the creator has not been around for 5 years I have fixed it and updated for personal use. I share the file here in case someone is interested in using it.

I have removed water consumption, removed a few upgrades that does not make sense for a bag hanging from a stick, fixed a couple of base game bugs, and added back support for base game woohoo and wicked whims interactions.

I have only updated and fixed it, all credit goes to the original creator Cina Monium.

LittleRedSonja_CNM_Camping Shower Bag.package