Futa World

As others above, i would like the functionality that comes with the mod but without turning every sim into a futa. I don't mind manually turning futas as the third sex. I use this mod all the time especially unmaking since i do want males and females in the world, an even mix of all 3 genders would work for me.

Thank you for this mod.

4 hours ago, fuckyoucunts said:

As others above, i would like the functionality that comes with the mod but without turning every sim into a futa. I don't mind manually turning futas as the third sex. I use this mod all the time especially unmaking since i do want males and females in the world, an even mix of all 3 genders would work for me.

Thank you for this mod.

I do it the opposite way; I set it so that no one is a futa, and then I just "make futa" on who I want to change.

12 hours ago, KerrineR said:

Hey I recently used this mod & when I removed it, all my male sims have bras on when they aren't wearing shirt & I don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help, please? Also, the male sims have boobs too

You need to reload a previous save to make everyone normal again.

• 1 month later...
On 10/9/2018 at 9:06 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

in the config (futa_world.cfg) set both male & female to 0. So it says;

{
  "male": 0,
  "female": 0
}

That's it. The mod still runs, but it doesn't change anyone into a futa unless you do it.

First off, thank you for this wonderful mod!

I noticed that the latest version does not contain a config file. I prefer to change sims to futa selectively versus generally. Does one have to keep the config file from the original mod?

2 hours ago, giantsquid said:

First off, thank you for this wonderful mod!

I noticed that the latest version does not contain a config file. I prefer to change sims to futa selectively versus generally. Does one have to keep the config file from the original mod? 

Whoops.... Thought I had packed it...

But yes, you can just keep the original file.

4 minutes ago, malbolzcha said:

I'm not sure if I  have a mod conflict or wtf, but any male turned futa turns back into a man when naked. If I try to change their body in ww it only shows male parts

This is the fault of the new update of WW. The mod has changed the default mesh of human males.

Fix: Grab a male futa sim and go to WW body settings and change the mesh for all sims of this gender type back to the default Maxis mesh.

On 11/22/2018 at 11:13 PM, a11hai1kotl said:

This is the fault of the new update of WW. The mod has changed the default mesh of human males.

Fix: Grab a male futa sim and go to WW body settings and change the mesh for all sims of this gender type back to the default Maxis mesh.

You mean  native? They were already set to default. When I set them to native they grew tits (lol). The mesh doesn't match up with the bottom though. Better than having man chests, i guess  

7 hours ago, malbolzcha said:

You mean  native? They were already set to default. When I set them to native they grew tits (lol). The mesh doesn't match up with the bottom though. Better than having man chests, i guess  

Yes, I meant the native Maxis mesh for both top and bottom.

The sims skins also don't match up now as the nipples are in a totally wrong position :(

I know nothing about meshes, so I can't do much to help.

Might be able to use another mesh as the default if you install any and also change the default skins...