WickedWhims Woohoo mod won't show up

So I downloaded the WickedWhims Woohoo mod yesterday, but it just won't show up in the game at all? I don't have it inside any other folders than my Mods folder, and there is no trace of it anywhere else in my Sims folder. I have extracted it from the zip three times now and I have already got mods enabled in the game, but nothing happens. I've seen it in my mods when I open the game, but even when I click on every object on the lot (with or without anyone around) there is just no option for it. All I get on the bed is the usual; sit, sleep and nap. Why won't it work???

I have the exact same problem. Ive even deleted the WWModfile in Sims4 "saved files" folder, deleted all the mods and scripts in my Mod folder and reinstalled WW Dec 2017 and a few animations.  Im using a Mac and WW worked fine before the latest update and adding Dogs and Cats to the game. 

When I click on the bed or the couch, WW does not show up in the game.

Scripts and Mods is selected in game play. And the WW is in the Mod folder not deep in my files.

2 hours ago, FG13 said:

I meant you should check if it's enabled still. It's the most likely reason that it isn't working if it's showing up in the game. 

But it IS enabled, like I said I always make sure it is and I even disabled it and then enabled it again, but still nothing.

30 minutes ago, janedoes said:

I have the exact same problem. Ive even deleted the WWModfile in Sims4 "saved files" folder, deleted all the mods and scripts in my Mod folder and reinstalled WW Dec 2017 and a few animations.  Im using a Mac and WW worked fine before the latest update and adding Dogs and Cats to the game. 

When I click on the bed or the couch, WW does not show up in the game.

Scripts and Mods is selected in game play. And the WW is in the Mod folder not deep in my files.

Honestly me too, I've only just downloaded the mod as well! Really not sure what to do.

Okay. 

If you're on a windows OS setting your game executable properties to run as administrator under compatibility might help, sometimes it solves odd issues. 

I recommend the following to troubleshoot this issue. 

Step 1) Try disabling script mods, restart the game, save and exit.

Step 2) Run origin repair for the game files then get CCleaner if you don't already have it and do a registry clean.
Step 3) Then start the game and enable the scripts again, save and restart the game.

See if that fixes it, maybe it's a registry issue.

5 hours ago, LadyMeow_ said:

post a screenshot of your files including the path please.

Okay, is this enough or?
Path for extra skin tones: "C:\Users\Dominique\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones"
Path for the mod: "C:\Users\Dominique\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a - 30 December 2017"

zAv7_uw8QK6Op_p10paOCQ.png

1 hour ago, LadyMeow_ said:

Are your WW files directly in this WickedWhims folder? or is there another folder in there?

I just checked, there was another folder inside called "WickedWhims Mod," so I took it out and it now works! Thank you so much for suggesting another folder because if you didn't I would have NEVER figured it out!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
21 minutes ago, Reggie_Sims said:

My wicked mods not showing up in my scripts or in the game 

Must be installed in Users/Name/My Documents/EA/Sims4/Mods/Wicked.......with no subfolders any deeper.

Make sure scripts and mods boxes are both checked in EA game settings.

Be careful of game version vs WW version mismatches, you will get lots of LE's. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, bajskorven1234 said:

I downloaded the mod and followed the instructions on webbpage

but the the script was not showing

I have enable mod and script in the game

and I followed again the instructions but not working!!

I have a macbook

32 minutes ago, thatsassybish said:

I recently updated the mod but it is not showing the script in the game. I made sure the mod was not too deep in files and triple checked that script mods were enabled. 

Make sure you unzipped the wickedwhims folder.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87777-wicked-whims-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=2646113

On 6/19/2019 at 8:04 PM, smjm81 said:

It is unzipped as well. I have been updating the mod for a few years now, I know everything to check and I made sure to check it but it still isn't showing the script in-game. Could be a problem with the update? Somewhere someone said the mod was broken.

8 minutes ago, thatsassybish said:

It is unzipped as well. I have been updating the mod for a few years now, I know everything to check and I made sure to check it but it still isn't showing the script in-game. Could be a problem with the update? Somewhere someone said the mod was broken.

Then make sure scripts allowed in the game settings.

If that is checked then not showing the script file usually indicates a installation problem -- not unzipped, mod installed too deep in your mods folder, ect. 

Archived