Player home request

37 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Sure. You'd need nifskope to duplicate a mesh you like with the new texture....add new texture path...voila.

Oh i'm not a modder i was requesting a player home mod that uses that texture for any modders who would be interested, perhaps using the cave interior already in the mod as a base, of course add other rooms, normally i'm not a fan of homes based in caves but it might look neat, but of course it needs a fitting entrance

With nifskope...easy to use, btw...you could pick a cave mod of your choice and re-do the textures with a few clicks. Now...would it look okay? Hard to say. 

To me, you sound like you're ready to START modding. :classic_wink: Just need to get pointed in the right direction.

Do you have nifskope? How about the Construction Set? Both are free.

You have the meshes and textures in the cursed armor Mod. Unpack the mod and copy the foldes : meshes\TentacleCave  and textures\TentacleCave

Paste both in your game data folder.

And yes you can use NifSkope and change the textures path of a nif and add the flesh texture. If you use a  house interior nif you can make the walls flesh and leaves the wooden beams with wood texture.  The Nifs you change should be copies in new created folders. Do not change original game nif ! Or you will see the fleshy nif everywhere in game, not only in your player house.

Now load the Mod esp you want to use or create  new esp ( Construction Set )

You can use a player home esp and add a basement cave or create a new player house.

Now you create new static objects in your esp ( the TentacleCave meshes or your copied and changed meshes)

Then you can use the new objects, drag them in the player house cell   or create a new flash dungeon.

EDIT: or use this home. It has flesh textures.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48272/?

Archived