Good looking save game/guide for simple chargen for attractive character

Does anyone know where I can find a good looking female player character? I'd prefer default races since my game isn't well setup for custom. I am a lazy person who likes to do alot of playthroughs and loading easy savegames would be ideal.

All the save games on the nexus seem to be custom races and all the guide have a large modlist attached and a conclusion that boils down to "load these mods then tinker with facegen for a few hours." Is this a simple process since I have never been able to get facegen/everything else to work for me. The most linked one on here is 3 pages long with multiple mods and ends with these are the just the tools be extremely patient. Does anyone know of save games for attractive characters?

4 hours ago, Stupidfast said:

Does anyone know where I can find a good looking female player character? I'd prefer default races since my game isn't well setup for custom. I am a lazy person who likes to do alot of playthroughs and loading easy savegames would be ideal.

All the save games on the nexus seem to be custom races and all the guide have a large modlist attached and a conclusion that boils down to "load these mods then tinker with facegen for a few hours." Is this a simple process since I have never been able to get facegen/everything else to work for me. The most linked one on here is 3 pages long with multiple mods and ends with these are the just the tools be extremely patient. Does anyone know of save games for attractive characters?

It's a custom race, but you REALLY have to try hard to build an ugly Abriael female.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/25524/?

Easy install...drag n' drop. Ren's Beauty Pack recommended. 

Chargen guide:

You need FFrace or Head06 race (moonshadow, kaleen, etc..) for this if you don't have a skill to make custom race for now.

• Hit reset.
  • Make chin thinner
  • make mouth smaller
  • Lower/raise jaw depending how it looks.
  • Go left view: make nose less pointy and convex/concave areas deeper? (the area top of the nose bridge)
  • front view: adjust nostrils up or down depending how you want it to look - also, wider/smaller.
  • Adjust eyes and forehead.

That's mostly it, you may need to mess more with them.

For extreme: make your own face and body texture edits.. Be it handpainted, texture merge from other race or re-fitting skyrim textures to the said texture.

Archived