notifications wall error crazy

Are you using the MC Command Center Mod? I was having the same issue and thanks to a couple folks on the MCCC site https://discord.gg/AUJ8RAa I was shown the issue and I was able to fix it! The Inkkan hot tub that I previously downloaded was the problem. I deleted that custom content item from my mods folder and no more error pop ups. Hope this helps!

6 hours ago, sweetrose78 said:

is that custom content item found in the tray folder?

As autobanned metioned custom content is in your mods folder. Are you using MC Command Center mod? If so you can send them your lastexception file and they will help find it by using the link in my previous reply. Trust me it will fix your problem because they definitely fixed mine.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly, it should be everyone's own choice how they play the game. It's great to advise them to check their files, but there should be an option to turn off the error alerts. I'm having the same issue with MCCC. I play maybe 1 hour in the evening, and I really won't be going through thousands of CC for that one hour.

When I was playing Sims 2 years ago my game was so bugged that the kids wouldn't even go to school anymore, but it was still the most fun I ever had in a Sims game because I didn't care about it.

Now my Sims 4 game is running flawlessly and my fun gets ruined by orange walls of text that prevent me from seeing what my Sims are doing. I really hate this "we decide what's best for you"...

And yes, I could be taking both mods out, but that would ruin my fun to an even greater degree.

Thanks for your info ATM i'm having no issues with it. I end up starting a new Sims 4 like  backup then deleting my mods and update my mods folder bit by bit. Still adding MCC and WW and WA's and now it only comes down once or twice. I just got to be careful on what i download and put in my mod folder. But few weeks ago i had 3 traits that was making my sims sick-peeing-red cloud around them and every few minutes dying a lot but they weren't changing into vampires or zombies. I had these Traits Zombies, Pee Pee, Vamp Curse, Toxic and Vamped all mix together and it stop by me taken them out.  

26230270_407293466390454_5057057409910016635_n.jpg

26220251_407293469723787_7707161266330372371_n.jpg

26219110_407293543057113_726133274534169170_n.jpg

• 3 years later...

so no word on how to remove the notification wall? i would prefer it to just be the smaller icon and have it light up until i check it rather than things popping up every few seconds. nothing in my game is having issues but i'm specifically looking for a way to disable the notification pop ups if any1 actually knows a way to do that.