Artista De Bastardo Animations (WIP)

• 4 weeks later...

Long time no Updates... Well... I've been bussy little... PERV... and been playing with animations and ideas... STILL haven't updated the last of voices into old animations, but as soon as I figure out, why WW doesn't recognize my animations any more I'll release 1.0.5, holding 51 animations... and check the voices some other time... 

1 hour ago, HKo_83 said:

Long time no Updates... Well... I've been bussy little... PERV... and been playing with animations and ideas... STILL haven't updated the last of voices into old animations, but as soon as I figure out, why WW doesn't recognize my animations any more I'll release 1.0.5, holding 51 animations... and check the voices some other time... 

Probably some error in the XML. Check for wrong tags, unclosed tags, etc.

18 hours ago, Redabyss said:

Probably some error in the XML. Check for wrong tags, unclosed tags, etc.

Eventually, deleting some empty lines and squeesing my xml into lesser lines did the trick...

What I do is (normally) just copy-> paste old animation and replace the needed lines with ones from my new animations...

Well it works now, some tweaking needs to be done for some animations... and maybe finally replace some old ones with new versions, but that's for later...

1 hour ago, HKo_83 said:

Eventually, deleting some empty lines and squeesing my xml into lesser lines did the trick...

What I do is (normally) just copy-> paste old animation and replace the needed lines with ones from my new animations...

Well it works now, some tweaking needs to be done for some animations... and maybe finally replace some old ones with new versions, but that's for later...

Yeah, you do the right thing, copy -> paste and be careful not to delete anything important. Also remember that a WRONG tag (ex.: object, sex type, etc.) results in the whole XML not working. Happened to me!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2018 at 11:31 PM, Redabyss said:

Thanks for the update! :smiley:

Though, I'm a bit confused. What's the changelog?

I was in a bit hurry on that one, And I forgot to add any of changelog, last update has only few new animations I wanted off from my to-do-list... At the moment I've been busy doing other stuff IRL and haven't been able to consentrade  doing the re-make of the entire XML and re-adding the old/ new animations all over again... Everything is working at least on my end, but I've lost track on what animations I've updated and what are the actual updated animations on my blender file... thus all original animations are mingled with their updated versions and new unreleased animations in 4-7 different folders, So my "desk" is a mess at the moment, and it's going to take a lot of work to place everything into their correct place so that I can actually produce something...

Well, that's about last update... Since then, I've updated my blender, and now I'm finally seeing things like they should show up... And some major cleanup on HDD has been made to get more space on animations like this one:

I apologize for the inconvenience on last update but I'm trying to re-do a lot of stuff on "no time" schedule  ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2018 at 11:13 PM, vstrauss666 said:

Hm, quite interested in this considering Futa stuff is like the closest I'll get to working M/M animations. :face_bear:

I think, most of my animations are open for all types of pairs, BUT some animations may look goofy with M/M pair.

And almost all futa animations have been made using Noir's huge rig, so... there might be some clipping and goofiness with other rigs...

I think I have too many ideas for animations and too little time over all to complite them and re-do my package, so update will take some time, but most of my animations are now sorted and duplicates erased, so working on complite re-make of my animations is on the way... but will take some time to get done... be patience... there's more to Cum! 

Spoiler

5af48b6e91837_sortedlisting.jpg.500db816ec7e94aac392786bbc84e1ae.jpg

37 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:

I think, most of my animations are open for all types of pairs, BUT some animations may look goofy with M/M pair.

And almost all futa animations have been made using Noir's huge rig, so... there might be some clipping and goofiness with other rigs...

I think I have too many ideas for animations and too little time over all to complite them and re-do my package, so update will take some time, but most of my animations are now sorted and duplicates erased, so working on complite re-make of my animations is on the way... but will take some time to get done... be patience... there's more to Cum! 

Reveal hidden contents

5af48b6e91837_sortedlisting.jpg.500db816ec7e94aac392786bbc84e1ae.jpg

I use mostly futa things, as well as the occasional M/M animation, thankfully the one doing the penetrating also has the Noir Huge so I'm sure it'll look fine. If I just work the camera angle I can make it look alright. :face_bear:

Thank you for your reply, I look forward to your updates.

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2018 at 6:22 PM, Nico_di_Angelo said:

do i need to download all the files for the animations to work correctly?

largest, and the latest is the only needed... others are previous versions or their updates/ fixes...

I'm working on new update, but due the haste IRL it takes some time to get complited...

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, HKo_83 said:
  Hide contents

Summer has been killing all my freetime and the nordic heatwave made it impossible to sit by the computer... something new while twigling with the old stuff...

Looks nice! Maybe arch his spine back a bit to simulate her weight? Will look cool once those knees are bouncing ?

21 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Looks nice! Maybe arch his spine back a bit to simulate her weight? Will look cool once those knees are bouncing ?

Thanks for the idea! Had to alter the animation (almost complitely remake it...) but it actually looks better than the "original"...

Spoiler

280f of "vertical 69"

[edit: :/  the video doesn't seem to work, at least at my end... Sorry 4 that!]

50 minutes ago, HKo_83 said:

Thanks for the idea! Had to alter the animation (almost complitely remake it...) but it actually looks better than the "original"...

Hide contents

280f of "vertical 69"

[edit: :/  the video doesn't seem to work, at least at my end... Sorry 4 that!]

It's no problem and you're welcome, I'm happy your pleased with it! I can't see the vid either unfortunately,

Which format are you using? If you can convert to webm it may work ?

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, ixwr said:

try using the same name for your files please, if you want to show the version just add them in a rar with the name you want, im messed up a bit. the WIP one should replace all others?

Sorry for the inconvenience! 

I'm using 7zip, and the "zipped" file has variation in name version number only, the actual package is exactly same and replaces old file if you copy/paste it into your mods folder 

The latest update/ working ww animation package is the 1.0.7 

• 2 months later...

Well, new year new update!

Added new location; Dresser! (most dressers up to SEASONS and at the size of ZEN HORRISONTAL DRESSER)

Currently available animations: (dressers)

Bethween ties Teaser

Bethween ties Caressing

Bethween ties Fingerplay

Bethween ties Spankplay

Bethween ties Oralworks

Bethween ties CowGirl tese

Bethween ties CowGirl slow1

Bethween ties Cowgirl 3

Bethween ties Fak 1 (dogy pose)

Bethween ties Fak 2 (dogy pose)

Double bed new animations:

DoublebedFun - Dogy Vaginal

DoublebedFun - Female Solo

DoublebedFun - Fellation

DoublebedFun - 3some Fun 1

DoublebedFun - 3some Fun 2

Futa - Spitroast 

So that adds up to total of 83 animations...

Have FUN!

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for that, i tried to upload some pics from animations but I wasn't able to locate them from my HD, and i hit the submit instead of cancel, i have made some New animations but they are not complited yet, so update is on a way as soon as i get settled with New Job...