What armors is that ?

14 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

First one is a port a doa bikini armor from the nature bikini set. 

https://xps-fanatic.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-DoAX3-s-Nature-Bikinis-for-XNALara-XPS-711797928

Last picture is a pose mod that crushed boob was made in a 3d tool either blender or 3d max and the whole thing was posed and hand was placed there and then boob molded to look squished.

Was that foot mesh also customized then?...

I've been keeping my eyes open for meshes like that for a LOOOONG time, with no luck..

24 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

First one is a port a doa bikini armor from the nature bikini set. 

https://xps-fanatic.deviantart.com/art/DOA5LR-DoAX3-s-Nature-Bikinis-for-XNALara-XPS-711797928

Last picture is a pose mod that crushed boob was made in a 3d tool either blender or 3d max and the whole thing was posed and hand was placed there and then boob molded to look squished.

hUM okay ! And how to import that? I'm looking for someone for that

59 minutes ago, fallenmoon said:

1 What Bikini ?tumblr_ow7qfzInYs1u4wobbo6_1280.thumb.jpg.ff351ad79ec536e50015676ed7eb73dc.jpg

2 What armors ?tumblr_ogha35c4s51u4wobbo5_1280.thumb.jpg.bb05ce46f083945cf20c6a5f057c0ff4.jpgtumblr_ogha35c4s51u4wobbo4_1280.thumb.jpg.5898e7bd5685dc634287baff1410788d.jpgtumblr_ostn30r20C1u4wobbo10_1280.thumb.png.9ec185395f73506349adc9011b33fb14.png

3: how to have the chest crushed during a pose like on this picture ?tumblr_ojcpodAHdH1u4wobbo7_1280.thumb.jpg.2e6cf45946a00dea9174dd2f3b66a654.jpg

Awesome body, which type of body could be? uunp? If someone have the body file or this armor, tell me.

Thanks

You would need blender and the .xps addon to load .xps files into it delete out the junk split the top and bottom into 2 pieces  delete out one part and export the other in .OBJ format then undelete the one and delete the other and export the other piece in .OBJ then load those 2 .OBJ's into outfit studios scale them rotate them and adjust the size as well as adjust the body to fit. Weight paint it and export out. Redo texture paths and your ready to go.

31 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

You would need blender and the .xps addon to load .xps files into it delete out the junk split the top and bottom into 2 pieces  delete out one part and export the other in .OBJ format then undelete the one and delete the other and export the other piece in .OBJ then load those 2 .OBJ's into outfit studios scale them rotate them and adjust the size as well as adjust the body to fit. Weight paint it and export out. Redo texture paths and your ready to go.

it looks hard to do ...

Start blender and and use the import xnalara/.XPS  and select the .xps file and let it load up. Right click that white box and hit X and delete to remove it. Alma is one of the files that has the bikini you want in the set. import the file into blender and hold down shift key and then start righting items that are not needed that are in the file like body hair eyes teeth each holding the shift key down and selecting the things you want to remove helps you to mass deleted just pay attention to what lights up so that you don't delete something that you need and make sure to use the undo option if you make a mistake.  

Now if you hold down the mouse button while clicking the bikini you will see that the top and bottom are attached and the easiest way to work with the bikini in outfit studios is to break those 2 part up into 2 pieces in blender.

Right click the bikini and go to the bottom where you will see object mode change that to edit mode and then hit P and select separate by loose parts and wait for it to break it all up.

Now click a piece in the bikini top and then hold down the shift key because you have to mass select the top parts to put them back together again. Once you have selected a lot of the top part hit CTRL and J together to join those pieces back together again. 

Look in the top right hand corner for a highlighted name that is the outfit top click the little eye ball to hide the outfit top so that you can see all the little pieces you missed for the top. Now hold down the shift key and mouse click all the pieces then hit the eyeball to make the outfit reappear and click it and hit CTRL J to join the rest of the top together.

Now move to the bikini bottoms and click a part of it and then start selecting the rest and do the same things as you did for the top. Once the top and bottom are back together again look in the top right box and make sure there are only 2 outfit pieces listed. If there is only 2 right click the bottoms and hit x to delete it and go to file export - .OBJ name .OBJ file and then export it then undo the delete and then delete the top and do the export again. Once both are exported fire up outfit studios and select start a new project and select the body you want to use the for file and then hit the browse button for outfit/mesh and drop your first .OBJ file into the folder and select it and let it load up then hit file - load outfit and drop the last .OBJ file into it and hit ok.

Once that's done click the star trek ship looking thing next to the 2 outfit parts to turn one wire frame look and turn the screen so you are looking from the side and make sure both the top and bottom are highlighted and select rotate and rotate the outfit so it's facing the right way and then rotate so that it is almost staining straight up. Move screen up so that you are chest level and zoom out so you can see going and select scale and make sure both parts are still selected and select scale shape and change the 1 to a 9 and look how big it is if it's too big change the 9 to a 8 and check again. once you get it close you will have to rotate and scale the outfit to fit and also adjust the boobs and butt to where they will look good and try to make sure most clipping is gone.

If you have to unselect both and do one that a time then that is fine too as that is why I said to break them up so it's easier to get them to work. Once you have them in the right area with minimum clipping go to the bone tab and hold down shift and select the first one and then go to the last one and click it to mass select. Go to the shape - tab and select copy selected weights shape - transfer selected weights and then export with reference so that the body you used in the outfit comes with the outfit.

Close outfit studios and start it again and select the outfit you just did and use the increase/reduce mesh option to remove clipping either by shrinking the body in the area or increasing the mesh size of the outfit in that spot.

3 hours ago, myuhinny said:

The pose with the crushed boob was done by gomaperopero. Not sure if the feet were custom or not might be from halofarms foot mod.

http://mod.dysintropi.me/hfeet/  http://mod.dysintropi.me/htools/

4 hours ago, fallenmoon said:

tumblr_ojcpodAHdH1u4wobbo7_1280.thumb.jpg.2e6cf45946a00dea9174dd2f3b66a654.jpg

I looked at the links posted for foot meshes, and wasn't satisfied. So I did what any impatient person would do.. I modified the meshes myself to look more like the feet in the picture, and I have decided to share those edits here for anyone else who is interested.

BodySlide Pictures/Files

5a29e4d150658_feetangle1.thumb.png.e6f4985d0b8c201a6a1ebfe9bcb8d06e.png

5a29e4d26780e_feetangle2.thumb.png.697a827e13cf07d592e8fa14484f184f.png

5a29e4d37db95_feetangle3.thumb.png.cb81b06e460679698bebe732973bc7df.png

5a29e4d4d3754_feetangle4.thumb.png.b5fb48e9b300249bf7bbaa7fae3c9c63.png

Unified UNP Foot Tweaks (XPMSE Only).rar

I may, if I find the patience, do the other meshes at a later date.. but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. On a side note, if you have complaints... I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL ARTIST! I JUST USED OUTFIT STUDIO TO DO SOME QUICK EDITS! IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTS THEN SWITCH BACK TO YOUR OLD MESH, OR "DO IT YOUR SELF"!

(Sorry for the thread derailment...)

Archived