Quests for four-play (simulator for Spies in trainning)

Do you people remember that mission of Fallout 3 related to Anchorage with the simulator machine? good :)

Because I thought adding something similar to fallout 4 would be nice, finding a old facility to train spies and you found a fuction simulator with a friendly synth working on it, in the simulation the PC have to use the body(optional) to get information or escape prison, with limited resources. The final Reward would be better sneak, better persuasion, better barter, and better damage to silenced guns.

missions like convince a bouncer for a blowjob to get in the protected building(you could bribe with money but would be a essential resource to be wasted in case you encounter a guy that has no interest in sex, threatening could work but gives the risk to jeopardize the mission for the agent be uncovered, killing is also a option but it will be much harder to convice other people that are aware there's a murderer on the loose), gather information with a bartender by seducing him in order to find the target and more spy stuff(like anything that comes to imagination).

1 hour ago, Encon4 said:

Do you people remember that mission of Fallout 3 related to Anchorage with the simulator machine? good :)

Because I thought adding something similar to fallout 4 would be nice, finding a old facility to train spies and you found a fuction simulator with a friendly synth working on it, in the simulation the PC have to use the body(optional) to get information or escape prison, with limited resources. The final Reward would be better sneak, better persuasion, better barter, and better damage to silenced guns.

missions like convince a bouncer for a blowjob to get in the protected building(you could bribe with money but would be a essential resource to be wasted in case you encounter a guy that has no interest in sex, threatening could work but gives the risk to jeopardize the mission for the agent be uncovered, killing is also a option but it will be much harder to convice other people that are aware there's a murderer on the loose), gather information with a bartender by seducing him in order to find the target and more spy stuff(like anything that comes to imagination).

The problem with this, from a mod maker's perspective, is there is no way to force WHICH animation is used by fourplay. If you send two actors to fourplay, its random. I would LOVE if I could force two actors into a blowjob or other thing, but sadly, it cant work that way... for now at least - once 1.0 of FP comes out, we shall see if we get that ability or not. But for now, it is impossible to do something that specific.

Archived