Texture Hair wig

Open the zip file and find the texture file/files and load it/one into gimp2 then use the colorize option and recolor the texture. You might want to have nifskope as well so that you can load the nif into it and see how the hair looks and if you don't like how it looks then you can undo the colorize and then redo it again.

To render something in nifskope just double click the nif and then go to render - settings - add folder and follow the folder path to the data folder and click it and hit enter and then the hair should render.

1 hour ago, csumidazzok said:

Hi.

This is very easy and its have three ways.

3) Change the color in the mesh. (hard way)

I looked this is hair's NIF file and its sad but.. this is a shit work, so we need a little fix before change the color. The problem with that, the default hair texture is Black so its not working good. (last picture) You need to mix the ways. :D

you like it the hard way

for a nif to match your char hair color, you select hair shader in bslightingsomething (first option, above shader flag)

if you give that wig to a npc, his hair color will be player hair color

that can be taken care of too, but it's more troubles

load tesedit

go to sg, ks, whatever hair mod esp

copy paste headpart x as new record wig

copy paste wig nif path in headpart wig nif path

give object effect wignpc to the wig armor, that object effect is just a script

script wignpc extend magic effect

headpart old

headpart wig auto

event oneffectstart(actor npc, actor target)

old=npc.getheadpart(hair) // there's a function to get an actor headpart by its type, check whatever it is on crap kit site

wait(1)

npc.replaceheadpart(old,wig) //require skse

endevent

event oneffectfinish(actor npc, actor target)

npc.replaceheadpart(wig,old)

endevent

you can't allow headpart wig to stay in npc actorbase, it's not in the npc head nif (problem next time game load that npc)

event onunload()

endevent

event onload()

endevent

if that work, game put back headpart old on that npc actorbase when you leave the cell

if onunload fail (ctd? stack dump?), there's onload to try to save the situation (game load armors before headparts?)

oneffectstart have a wait (1) to let the game load that npc, before replacing old with wig again

lot of troubles that wig for npc, easier to just give that npc headpart wig and edit its head nif

you can just pick headpart wig in showracemenu after copy pasting a random hair and giving it that hair nif path and say bye bye to the hair armor too

the author of the wig gives this link so that the wig is hdt but despite the found tutorials I do not understand... English is not my native language lol

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38636-hdt-skinned-mesh-physics-developer-preview-only/

EDIT : is it possible that someone changes the texture of the hair? I do not know how to do it and I do not have the time with my work to dwell on it. I would be very grateful to him !

Archived