Vault Suit Replacer with Best Ass?

Quick poll here! Since we all will probably be spending a good portion of this game staring at our character's rear-end, I figured we might as well have something appealing to look at!  There are several Vault Suit replacer mods, but most of them seem to focus on making the neckline lower.  My question is: which Vault Suit replacer do you think results in the best looking BUTT?  Best curves, tightest fit, nicest texture, etc.  Thanks!

On 11/26/2017 at 1:17 AM, DeviousGriffin said:

I personally would recommend Teasing Vault Suit for that nice cleavage, with Vault booty for the ass, topped with the Proto Vault suit Hex pattern. really works together 

20171120170731_1.jpg

20171124151039_1.jpg

Okay, I’m confused. That looks amazing! I get how a custom texture can still work over a custom outfit mod, but how do you stack two different Vault Suit shape changers on top of each other? O_O

On 28/11/2017 at 8:56 AM, tm2dragon said:

Okay, I’m confused. That looks amazing! I get how a custom texture can still work over a custom outfit mod, but how do you stack two different Vault Suit shape changers on top of each other? O_O

You can download Teasing vault suit with Nexus Mod Manager, then the vault booty with the Mod Manager as well and overwrite with the files and it should work, but i can't remember what way round i downloaded the 2. Either that way or vice versa, one way round will work...

On 11/30/2017 at 11:01 AM, DeviousGriffin said:

You can download Teasing vault suit with Nexus Mod Manager, then the vault booty with the Mod Manager as well and overwrite with the files and it should work, but i can't remember what way round i downloaded the 2. Either that way or vice versa, one way round will work...

How does that play with Bodyslide?  Also, what preset are you using......cause DAMN! O_O  

Lastly, HOW ARE YOU A SYNTH!?!?

17 hours ago, tm2dragon said:

How does that play with Bodyslide?  Also, what preset are you using......cause DAMN! O_O  

Lastly, HOW ARE YOU A SYNTH!?!?

It works absoutely fine with body slide, no issues what so ever. 
As for preset i honestly don't know, i make a new one each time i open Bodyslide, never saving any of it...

And shhh im not a synth, don't be spreading these lies....

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9853

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2017 at 11:41 AM, DeviousGriffin said:

It works absoutely fine with body slide, no issues what so ever. 
As for preset i honestly don't know, i make a new one each time i open Bodyslide, never saving any of it...

And shhh im not a synth, don't be spreading these lies....

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9853

Thanks for your help, exactly what I was looking for! But boy, am I jealous for your set up. If you figure out what body preset, lighting, ENB, etc. that you were using, please share!  Heck, I’d probably just straight up rip off your load order. XD I have my settings all maxed out to Extra High, and nothing I’ve added has ever made anything look NEARLY that good. Bravo.

On 12/12/2017 at 8:33 AM, tm2dragon said:

Thanks for your help, exactly what I was looking for! But boy, am I jealous for your set up. If you figure out what body preset, lighting, ENB, etc. that you were using, please share!  Heck, I’d probably just straight up rip off your load order. XD I have my settings all maxed out to Extra High, and nothing I’ve added has ever made anything look NEARLY that good. Bravo.

Should point out as well i'm using a 1440p Monitor with all settings maxed out, but the principal should be the same for installation, but thanks, always happy to help

DeviousGriffin hit the nail on the head and took the words right out of my mouth. Teasing Vault Suit + Proto Vault Suit (hex) is the way to go. The vanilla vault suit textures just don't compare.

Also, if I may add...TheKite's Vault-Tec Slave Suit is pretty nice on the eyes...and the booty, as well. It has several customization options (though oddly enough lacking breast physics which are available in his Division Institute Synth outfit).

Archived